The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)

Go down 
+2
Peaches
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 3:18 pm

"Hello, HouseGuests!" Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Welcome to this week's special Annihilation House Ambassador competition! Aurora, Donovan, Paula and Peaches... one of you will become the most powerful House Ambassador thus far this season and the other three will be the automatic nominees. The winner of this challenge will get the sole vote to evict. It’s all or nothing in this competition.

Welcome to The Black Box. Here's how it'll work: The four of you will enter the Black Box. In front of each of your lanes is a button and your goal is simple: be the last one to keep holding the button." She chuckles. "There will be various obstacles and tasks for you to complete during this challenge. The last person standing will be crowned House Ambassador. Good luck, HouseGuests!" Paula, Donovan, Peaches and Aurora enter the Black Box and each get in their lanes to begin the challenge.

Hey guys! Welcome to the House Ambassador challenge.

As for what you guys will ACTUALLY be doing is playing Helix Jump! Here's a link: https://www.crazygames.com/game/helix-jump-2 You can also play this on Safari/Web Browser apps on your phone or there's an app version as well. I recommend downloading the app. You will have until 2:00PM EST tomorrow to complete the challenge!

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send a screenshot to your CONFESSIONAL on DISCORD! You are only allowed to send in ONE screenshot. Even if you get a better score after and send us a screenshot after your first screenshot, it will not be counted. And if you do not send a screenshot in by 2:00PM EST it will not be counted.

Also, for this challenge there are NO additional bonuses depending on your character's expertise (mental, strength, skill or endurance).
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Once the challenge begins, the four participants are in complete darkness. A few minutes pass and then an animatronic witch pops up in front of all of them. Aurora screams and lets go of her button to cover her mouth.

The witch doesn't scare Peaches, she's dealt with plenty of witches in and out of the house already, but Aurora's scream startled her enough to have her twitch and let go of her button. "Wow, not even 20 minutes in and Aurora and Peaches are out!"

Paula and Donovan stay steady for an hour... then two hours... then three hours. "Alright, let's make this a little more interesting. Donovan and Paula, in front of each of your lanes you will see a pole with various different rings laying on the floor. On my go, you must collect as many rings as possible and place them on the pole. You may only bring one ring at a time and you must return to your button before time runs up understood? For the first round, you have 10 seconds. Go!"

Donovan and Paula both let go of their button and go to collect their rings in the dark. The two go back and forth and both make it to their button on time. "You've both made it, congrats. Now we'll do this again, but you'll only have eight seconds. Go!"

The two once again go to collect more rings (like Sonic), however as they're making their way back to their button Paula trips and falls! Donovan safely makes it to his button, but Paula isn't as fortunate. The time runs out. "Sorry Paula, you did not make it to your button on time which means... congratulations Donovan! You are the new House Ambassador and have a sole vote to evict this week! Sorry to Aurora, Paula and Peaches, you three are the automatic nominees for this week."

Results:
Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Mh6ann10
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 3:33 pm

When Peaches heard the announcement she screamed. "Yeah!" She hugs Donny and whispers. "You did it! We get to live for another week!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:10 pm

He smiles weakly at Donovan "You did it buddy as always, you never disappoint me." He rubs his wrist "G-good luck to you 3..."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Peaches tried to stay silent, but her entire face spoke for itself. She had a weird confused yet annoyed face. She steps away from donny and Garf. "So now you guys want to celebrate us? Fun." She crosses her arms. They clearly celebrated like savages when they won safety and NOW they care about thhe other 4? This didn't sit well with Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:24 pm

He stares at her, blinking slowly "I always care, it's not like I should've pushed Sam away but yea I admit...it was ugly of us." He tries not to look at her whebmn he says that. She wants nothing to do with me and it hurts but I can't bring myself to ignore her too. He rubs arm some more.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:29 pm

Peaches looked at Garf all puppy eyed. "I have my doubt about that but I'd rather not start an argument. This is about Donny." She smiles at Donny and then turns away and joins the rest of the group, ignoring Garfield. When did everything go so wrong?!
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:38 pm

Ouch. That hurt him real bad to the point he doesn't know what to say. He adjusts his glasses and he takes deep breaths.
[B]Whatever I say doesn't matter to her anymore, I am a useless friend and messed up [b]
I'm sorry mom...I'm not the kind of son you wanted me to become, I messed up. He sits down quietly not looking at anyone.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 4:58 pm

Donovan looks around "Oh wait what?? Yay! Thanks guys" he then blinks rapidly at the fight...wtf is going on?? "Um is everything okay you too? Did i miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 5:04 pm

Garf shakes his head and pats Don's hand then whispers "Not right now Van...later." he smiles weakly again.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Still shaken from earlier, Gobi was about to congratulate Donovan on his win until Peaches ran up to him. He gets really confused hearing her say they were BOTH safe for another week... was Peaches in an alliance with Donovan?? He might have some questions for him later.

Standing from a bit of a distance, he listens in on Peaches and Garf. It hadn't really hit him that celebrating with Garf and Sam last challenge might've made the others uneasy... was that why she was so angry lately? Now he's got more questions he's afraid to get the answers to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 7:56 pm

Sam clapped for Donnovan and gave him a thumbs up when he was announced the winner. Her attention was imediately turned to Peach and Garfs conversation. The tension was thick between them. Was Peaches angry about them celebrating their victory??? She was so confused. Sam knows she messed up in the past, but she wasn't going to apologize for being happy about winning a competition. What did she want, for her to throw a big party for everyone instead so it was more inclusive?!?!? For the first time Sam was feeling legitimately angry. She kept her cool and looked over at the others to see their reactions. Gobi was looking tense as well. Did Peaches say something to him too? And poor Don had no idea what hurricane was brewing in the house. 

Sam walked over to Garf and layed a hand on his shoulder. "You don't need to apologize for being happy about winning. Your victory, your celebration." She looked at Peaches with a poker face and walked out the room. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)   Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - House Ambassador Competition (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1