The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Empty
PostSubject: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:24 am

After Paula's eviction and the obnoxious speculations being thrown around the house that #Servy is an undeniable thing, Sergio decided to have a talk with Ivy about it. The two were casually having drinks when Sergio worked up the courage to raise the question.

"Sooo uhhh, it appears the other houseguests might have caught on to our chemistry. I-I mean, our supposed chemistry?" He was trying to take the conversation slowly, but Sergio never really liked beating around the bush.
"Ugh, look, I do like you as more than a friend & I think you feel the same way. Now, I could be wrong..but if so I can take the rejection. I mean, we're both adults with kids and if you aren't looking for anything I'll understand." He then takes a loooong sip of his drink.

So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:02 am

Ivy was both looking forward to this conversation and dreading it. She knew they had to talk out their feelings and figure out where they were. But when Sergio asked her to chat, she became a nervous mess on in the inside. Ivy nervously giggles. "Yeah, I guess they did..."

But before she can continue, Sergio interrupts and tells Ivy he has feelings for her!

So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Tumblr_inline_pr1dbqmjN21sa8gyi_540

A wide smile appears across her face and she gently puts her hands on his. "I like you as more than a friend too, Sergio." She realizes what she said and giggles to herself. "Look at us, the oldest in the house but talking like we're teenagers."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:26 am

Sergio chuckles. "Haha, yeah. I guess we have that effect on each other." He grabs her hands. "Sooo, you wanna give this a try?" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:44 am

Ivy smiles softly and holds her hands in his. "Yeah, I'd like that." She gets out of her seat and walks over to Sergio and hugs him. She kisses him on the cheek. "So... do we tell anyone? Or keep it our little secret for now?" She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Sergio put his hand over his cheek. He felt giddy.
"Seeing how everyone already thought we were a couple...I don't really see a point in keeping it secret, heh.." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]   So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy] Clock10

Back to top Go down

So what's the truth? [Private RP with Ivy]
Page 1 of 1