The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kumbaya by the Campfire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Kumbaya by the Campfire Empty
PostSubject: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Girl, the tension was TENSE. Donovan was not a fan to...no one's surprise. So he yells in the middle of the house "FAMILY MEETING EVERYONE!" he gets stuff to make Smores and sits next to the grill where he starts a little bonfire and gets enough chairs around it.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Peaches walks outside wearing salmon bodysuit, high waisted white shorts and pastel pink converse sneakers. She sits down and crosses one leg on top of the other, playing around with her braid. She whispers. ''What the hell is going on Donny?! It's like 1:00 am.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Donovan turns around and smiles " It's a family meeting, duh! We're gonna roast Smores and talk about our lives. Nothing game related for once."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Sam poked her head outside wondering what Donnovan was yelling about. She could feel the warmth of the bonfire from where she stood and was drawn to it. She spotted Peaches and imediately wanted to turn around and leave. She didn't want any more drama than there already was. She stood in the door way for a moment.

She decided to suck it up and join anyways. Maybe Don had something important to say. She slowly walked over to the fire, avoiding eye contact with Peaches. She turned to Donnovan."Hey... nice fire..." 10/10 conversation skills Sam. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 12:19 am

Donovan smiles "Hey Sam and thank you!! It's a redneck fire....even though I'm from Cali. Anyway I called everyone here to try to relax. This game has been so tense and stressful...we just need a night of making Smores and telling stories..either spooky or about our lives! After all, we are kind of like a mad house family soooooo I didn't lie about it being a family meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 12:39 am

Garf walks out of the house and rubs his eyes "Well I mean...sure" he rubs his head "Ooh this headache knocked me out earlier so yea I am ok with telling stuff." He puts his glasses on and wraps the bathrobe around him "Though I am still forbidden from real food." Why must you torture me Val?
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 1:04 am

Gobi walks out, having seen some of the others headed to the area. Looking around, he immediately gathers this must be something organized by Donovan, given how Sam and Peaches were in the same room. Gobi crosses his fingers and decides to see how this plays out...?

"Hey guys," he mumbles, walking into the scene with his hands in his pockets and not really acknowledging anyone except for Don for the time being. Seeing the materials for s'mores laid out, Gobi helps himself to a marshmallow before sitting to roast it over the fire. Looking up, he sees he's sat directly across from Peaches. He doesn't want to start drama, but he's not really in the mood for fun, either. He thinks he can force some out for now, though.

"...I don't think I've had a s'more since I was, like... in high school."
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 1:30 am

She smiled at Garfield as he walked up to them "Hey." She still felt too awkward to greet Gobi directly, but gave him a smile and a small wave. Nobody seemed like they wanted to talk except Donovan. Bless his heart for trying. 

Sam looked at everyone around the fire. The tension between everyone was a little obvious. How did things turn upside down like this? It seems like just a few days ago everyone were like peas in a pod. The pressure of the competition and being cooped up in this house was making everyone act different. Even Sam had to admit she didn't like the kind of person the house was turning her into. 

Sam grabbed a marshmallow and threw it into the fire. It expanded and then burnt away. She was easily amused. "Heh. You may have to wait a little longer. We're have-nots remember? No gooey s'morey goodness for us." She poked the fire with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 2:49 am

He can sensed a lot of them are uneasy but he feels as though he can only do so much "Actually...." he reaches in and grabs a stick to move the wood around "Well my friends and I travel like a whole lot it's crazy but it's pretty cool."

He had wanted to join Donovan and least put effort into this since he went through the trouble of gathering them.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Without looking up, Gobi's face drops into a grumpy one again as he realizes he can't have the s'more. He quickly realizes that Don's the only one around the fire who actually can. "...This one's for you, Don," he says, continuing to roast his marshmallow (but more defeated, this time).

"Oh? Where'd you travel to?" he asks, also trying to ease some of the tension, if possible. He still had questions for Garf after the last comp, but he felt like this wasn't an appropriate time to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 4:41 pm

He leans back and rests one of his hands on his stomach "Well let's see we have been to Massachusetts, Ohio, Florida, Mexico, Great Britain, Canada 3x, Colorado, Thailand, Washington state, Germany and recently was Hawaii like a week trip which was 5 months ago." He thinks back all the time with his friends, which makes him miss them.

"We don't do it all the time because some of their kobs and school but it's good to travel when you have the money but some of us has connections where we can stay at their homes instead of wasting monwy on hotels." He adjusts his glasses and sits up right "We all do urban exploring if you're wondering why we travel but mostly it's 3 of our friends who does the volgging." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Peaches looks around. Really? Sam, Garf and Gobi? Peaches didn't really mind that, lately she had been more interested in playing the game, and as much as she felt bad for Donny, this was a waste of time. ''I uh... I forgot! Haha! There's some stuff in the kitchen I left out and I also have to clean the dishes.'' She awkwardly smiles.

Peaches would rather go to Sergio and Andre to talk about noms and all that stuff instead of some boring gathering. ''Sorry Donny, gotta do some stuff.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Donovan smiles and waves with a Smores in his mouth as everyone piles in "Wait Gar, you travel and have never told me!? Exploring is my thing as Well! And Thanks Gobi!" He then sees Peaches start to leave "Peaches...please stay, the party just started!I'm sure the others will come soon too!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 pm

He smirks at Donovan and puts his hand on his knee "Well Van didn't want you to think I was that cool eheh." He hasn't giggled in a while so this kinda felt ok "But yea and our next trip is going to be South Korea and China so that's going to be interesting, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Donovan laughs "Booyyyy we're all cool! We made it to this show!! South Korea I'm sure is nice! China is very cool, I went to the Beijing games actually."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Wed May 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Sam sat and listened to the others. She didn't have the mental energy to make light conversation. She felt like if she opened her mouth, nothing would change. Gobi was ignoring her, Peaches had better things to do and Garfield was dancing around the tension. Don seemed to be the only one with an up beat attitude. She envied him. 

She kept quiet for the most part, only responding with basic responses. "Yeah... seems cool." She stared into the fire as she poked and prodded it with her stick. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 1:02 am

Donovan looks over and notices that the rest of them are dead quiet... crap was this a bad idea?? "Oooo okay Gobi or Sam! Either of you have interesting stories to tell? I don't know enough about y'all to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:17 am

Gobi doesn't look up as Peaches leaves. "Yeah, drop us again," he mutters, after she's out of the area.

He perks up when Don asks if he's got interesting stories. "Oh. Uhh..." he looks off, trying to think of anything interesting that's happened in his life. He knew he wanted to get closer to Don, so he took this as an opportunity to stand out a bit more. "...Did I ever tell you the story of the ex-girlfriend guy?" he asks, trying not to sound as dead-pan as he felt.

"Guy comes into my work asking to get his girlfriend's name tatted on his ass. I know it's risky to get someone's name as a tattoo, but I end up doing it for him anyway, so he's happy."
"Guy comes in the next month asking for a new girl's name on top of it. I can just about cover it up, so everything goes well, he's happy again."
"Three months later he's back asking to get the second name crossed out, and he asks for this portrait of a girl on his other buttcheek. Lo and behold, he has a new girlfriend. I nearly refused to do it, but the guy was paying me good and I knew he'd just find a different artist to do it if I didn't... so I caved in again."
"About a year went by and I didn't see the dude, so I was feeling happy for him. Next thing I know, though, he's back asking for the portrait to be turned into a devil. I'm assuming he didn't get another girl after that one because he never came back."

Gobi smirks after the story's done, still looking into the fire. "You don't need to go anywhere to find crazy sh*t when you're working in a tattoo parlor. The crazies all just come right to your doorstep." He pokes some of the firewood with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 3:33 am

Garfield feels a tension from both Gobi & Sam. Them too uggh!!! He puts his hands together and takes a deep death "So you've been to China before GREAT!! Half of our group are usually hungry or complains so sometimes it can be a real pain in the butt."

His mouth opens after Gobi finishes his story "Damn uh that was some crazy customer ugh I would never get a tattoo portrait of someone..." he rubs the back of his neck "I mean I am not going to judge someone on that...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Sam lets out a week laugh. She couldn't help but be amused at Goibi's story. "Heh, that guys butt sounds like a disaster zone." She looked at the others. They seemed to be genuinely trying to lighten things up. She figured the least she could do is put in the effort. 

"I have one." She continued poking at the fire. "One time I was doing caricature art at a festival and I got the weirdest request. A woman came up to me and asked for a portrait, so I said sure, what would you like? She asked me to draw her like Lady Godiva riding naked on a horse. She also asked that I leave out her mole and replace her curly red hair with long flowing hair. I basically made a caricature of Lady Godiva..." she chuckled. "But whatever, she payed me and was happy with it." She shrugged.

((true story haha))
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Gobi chuckles along with Garf and Sam's responses. "Yeah, guy was wild." He seems to be feeling a bit more comfortable seeing the others make the effort, but not by much just yet.

He smiles at Sam's story, wholly feeling that artist struggle. "Nice," he says, amused. Listening to her, though, he realized how down Sam seemed - was she self-conscious after the whole conversation they had...? He hopes not.

After a pause, he looks up to Donovan. "Uh... yo Don, how about you? Fun stories?" He shrugs, not wanting to leave him out.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10Thu May 09, 2019 11:14 pm

Donovan nods excitedly "Yesss China was beautiful!" He then laughs as Gobi tells his story " OH yeah, I've seen plenty of funny people in tattoo places. I want to go on that show Is this Tattoo Much! It would be so funny."

Donovan smiles but then tilts his head confused at Sam's story "So wait, why would they want some random singer naked on a horse? Why not her on a card for her song poker mouth?"

He then leans back and looks up "Hmmm I have quite a few actually. One time I was riding on my BMX bike on this small practice track in this park. I was with my friends and we were shooting bb guns while on the bikes and well..I wasn't paying attention, hit a rock, flew off my bike and ended up stuck in one of those spiral climb things at a playground!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumbaya by the Campfire   Kumbaya by the Campfire Clock10

Back to top Go down

Kumbaya by the Campfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Pool/Hot Tub Area-
Jump to: