The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Befriending Nisha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Befriending Nisha Empty
PostSubject: Befriending Nisha   Befriending Nisha Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 am

"Ever since Nisha and I first spoke, back when we were settling in our room, I could tell she's a classy gal that wouldn't bullshit me...so naturally I wanna befriend her! I spoke with her about possibly joining her alliance and she said she'll consider it! If the house becomes more and more divided, sooner or later people will be fighting for my vote, so for her and her group's sake it's best to take me in now.
I sure hope it works out, 'cause I can't seem to click with anybody except with Cash, who is always off doing his own thing. Maybe he's in Nisha's alliance? I honestly have no clue who she's been strategizing with. It doesn't really matter to me, though! Even if I'm around people I can't stand it beats being an outcast!
To my gorgeous girlies back home - know that even if I become close with Nisha, y'all are still my besties for life! Love youuu!!
And you better be taking care of them split ends, Anya!"
Back to top Go down

Befriending Nisha
Page 1 of 1