Sixteen money-hungry, fame-seeking and just plain wacky contestants signed up to endure an entire summer locked up in a house fighting for One Million Dollars!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Day 1: First Impressions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 am

"Aahh! I got so many warm smiles from most of the cast! I can definitely tell I'll be able to make some great friends here! I'm just not exactly sure with who, though. I doubt I'll be able to befriend either Mark or Satoshi. I guess I'm a tiny bit curious about Mark as a person, but he seems to want to keep to himself. Satoshi on the other hand is SO uptight! Which is a shame, because he seems pretty intelligent. He needs to cut loose and get that stick out his bum-bum!
Dio is such a cutie patootie! I have the dying urge to adopt him and knit him funny Christmas sweathers, haha! I understand that he's famous already? I don't really watch sports, but my sister has probably heard of him and would beg me for his autograph.
All of the girls are soooo pretty! I'm honestly starting to feel self-concious!
I really wanna get to know all of them! Well, maybe except Ti'Shaun...you'd think we'd be besties based on our similar interests, but I know she's hiding stuff and I'm not about to get myself played! Trust me, I grew up among girls like her and it never ends well on my end.

You know, I love making new friends more than anything, but I've never formed friendships under such circumstances, so I feel like I can't come off as a person worth talking to? Show them who I am? Ugh, I don't know... I hope someone will like me! If I get pushed aside by everyone I swear I'll lose it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:36 am

"SO the first challenge was announced and I was told I receive immunity and that I don't have to participate! Giiiirrllllllll! I am so incredibly happy that they picked me for the reward over anyone else! Finally someone appreciates my kind nature! Or maybe they did it, because I'm cute as fuck? I mean, I've been getting compliments about my hair all day, hehe! No matter the reason I am soooo grateful. Pfft, and my sister thought nobody would take me seriously. SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, LARA! Jaykay, I love you sissy!" She forms a heart symbol with her hands and grins.
"Hopefully nobody felt like it was unfair that I got it, though. The last thing I want is someone coming over to me and starting shit over something that was out of my hands."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Day 1: First Impressions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1