The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Video Messages From Home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am

"HouseGuests, please gather in the Living Room!" Val calls. She waits impatiently for each of them to arrive and take a spot.

When they each arrive, Val continues. "Hello HouseGuests. I hope you're all doing okay. Congrats on making it to the FINAL FIVE! It's Week 11 and I'm sure you're all missing your family very much. So, the production reached out to some of your loved ones and we have a very special something to show each of you! ROLL THE TAPE!"

Val suddenly disappears from the screen and the videos from home start playing.

~~~~ Donovan's Tape ~~~~
The camera turns on and there is a beautiful room with a big makeup mirror and tons of pictures and Christmas lights on the wall.

All of a sudden, Whitney pops her head in the frame "OH MY GOD, HI VAN!! I am SO proud of you making it this far in the game. I wasn't sure if I'd see it since you don't know the game well." She then sits down and puts her head in her hands while smiling. "I am so happy to be making this message. I see that you've definitely taken my advice on the game since I'm the expert, obviously. I miss you so much and I hope to God that you bring back that win! Keep on sticking to your morals for this game like you have been and stop being a little troll!! Someone's gonna punch you with all those jokes boy. Anyway, I should probably go but I am so beyond excited that you made it to the Final 5! I'll keep on throwing viewing parties on Insta Live in your honor. You better win This! Love yah! Eeeee this is so exciting. Mwah!" She then blows a kiss and gives a peace sign and the video ends.

~~~~ Andre's Tape ~~~~
Andre's mother appeared on the screen. You can definitely tell that he's her son.

"My baby boy! I'm SO proud of you son. You've come so far in this game and every second you spend in that house is a blessing for our family. I'm glad my parenting showed you how to be confident in yourself, but BOY YOU BETTA STOP ACTIN' A FOOL ON THE TV!

No more 'King' this or 'King' that. ENOUGH! Be my kind-hearted, compassionate and loving Andre I know you are. Stay focused on how BLESSED you are to be in that house and focus on the game. You got this! Momma loves you!" She waves goodbye and the video ends.

~~~~ Peaches' Tape ~~~~
The TV shows a video of Peaches' Mom, Florence, and Tenniya, they both wave as Peaches starts sobbing. "Hey Peaches! We love you so much!" They both giggle. Florence smiles. "I wan't you to know that everyone here in Atlanta is rooting for you baby, we been watching since day 1 and we want you to win! Always stay confident and believe in yourself because you are beautiful, smart and amazing, just like your mother."

Tenniya rolls her eyes. "And your sister. You should see mom on twitter." She laughs. "We also want you to know that Andre is proud and watching from above." Florence  smiles. "And-" Tenniya cuts Florence. "Alright, I think we can't make these so long, just know that we love you and can't wait to see you! Go out there and win!" They both wave goodbye as the video ends.

~~~~ Ivy's Tape ~~~~
The screen flashes as it shows an older woman who very much resembles Ivy and a small, six year old boy. He grins widely, showing a gap in his teeth. "HI MOMMA! It's me, TREY! I miss sooOOooOOooOO much! BUT I am having a lot of fun staying with Grandma! She cooks and cleans just like you AND she let's me stay up to watch you on the TV! All my friends say I have the COOLEST MOM EVER and they're RIGHT!"

The older woman chuckles. "He's been gushin' about you nonstop. Ivy, I just want to say how proud we are of you here at home. You've shown SO much strength and I'm so proud to call you my daughter." She smiles warmly, but then Trey interrupts.

"LOVE YOU MOMMA! Win the money so we can go to Fun Timez EVERY! DAY!" The screen goes black and the video ends.

~~~~ Sergio's Tape ~~~~
The black screen disappears, revealing a young woman sitting on a porch in what appears to be somebody’s backyard. She doesn’t seem happy to be there.

“Hey, Sergio. I know this isn’t the video you expected to see. I don’t know how the Mad House producers managed to find out about me, but I have a strong suspicion my dad used his connections. Regardless, I’m extremely thankful to them for the opportunity to share my story with the world. My name is Katherine and I’m the mother of Sergio’s son, Reece. I know Sergio through my dad, because they were in the same gang. I had my baby when I was 16. Once you do the math its evident your beloved Sergio knocked up a minor. Due to many reasons, Sergio gained full custody of my child and I don’t believe that was fair to say the least. Consider yourself exposed. You’re not winning this game. You’re a disgusting coward who silenced me for too long. Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame. Deuces!”

The video ends. #drama #straightoutofatelenovela

Val appears back on the screen and let's the others process all of the videos. "How is everyone feeling after watching all those videos?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 am

Donovan smiles and sheds a little tear "Thanks for trying to make me ugly cry Whitney, but it won't work! This video made me glad I have a break from your sassiness and reason." his mouth then gapes open at Sergio's and looks over at him "So....um...you were in a gang?" he tries to avoid the elephant in the room cause....awks.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 7:57 am

Peaches started sobbing when she saw her mom. "I love you so much Ma!" She covers her eyes. As soon as she saw little Trey and Ivy crying, she felt her heartstrings touched. "Ivy he's the cutest and sweetest." Peaches just sat there happy this happened until Sergio's tape, which destroyed, burned, ran over and drowned the moment. She stood there shocked until Donny made a question.

She gives him a pop in his knew and makes a face that spoke for itself. She walks over the other couch and sits down next to Sergio, rubbing his back. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. We know your heart."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 8:23 am

Sergio was flabbergasted & was trying to maintain his composure.

"I know that seemed, uhh, pretty bad....but of course she refrained from mentioning important details... like how she revealed her age to me only after hooking up, lying about being on the pill & not wanting to be a mother and almost having an abortion. But hey, f*ck me for pulling my son away from such a toxic b*tch, right? I'm evil for not letting her see him after 5 years of her not wanting anything to do with him." He crosses his arms and looks away. Shortly after he turns to Ivy.
"I'm sorry you had to find out about all that this way..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 am

"I mean it's shady that they asked her to make a video, that's setting you up to fail. This should've been addressed privately."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:44 pm

Ivy began crying when the messages started to play. Seeing everyone enjoy their loved ones made her happy. And when Trey appeared on the screen... she lost it. "My baby... Mommy misses you SO SO much!" She wipes her tears with a tissue in her hand. She's all smiles until Sergio's video begins to play.

Week 11 - Video Messages From Home OldfashionedFluffyGraysquirrel-max-1mb

His video made her sick. She knew that she and Sergio were still getting to know each other, but it was still a shock to see. "Oh, it's... okay. You weren't ready to share it with me yet and that's totally understandable. That's just... wow." She sits quietly with her hands on her lap and stares blankly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Val cleared her throat at the uncomfortable silence. "Right... well, all good moments must come to end. And these messages from home were a special treat... well, for most of you, because I have a very important final announcement:

This season there will NOT be a Final Two... and that's because in a Mad House first... we will be having a Final Three. So there will be three people on finale night that the jury must decide between and crown the winner of The Mad House 6. Exciting stuff, HouseGuests! See you soon for the next competition."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10Tue May 21, 2019 1:13 pm

Sergio couldn't help but shed a few tears upon seeing Ivy's disappointment.
"I don't know how to justify any of this, Ivy. I was not a good person 7 years ago and I regret so many things. I've been trying my best for so long to start fresh and be somebody my son would be proud to call his father. I guess my past will always haunt me. I don't expect any of you to pity me over this as I definitely deserve your disappointment...I just hope this doesn't entirely change how you all see me, because I haven't been that reckless and irresponsible person in a long time & I don't plan on repeating the same mistakes." He stands up, mildly shaking.
"Ivy if you don't wish to be with me after hearing about this, I completely understand. I can't erase what happened & you're not obligated to put up with my baggage. My feelings don't matter when it comes to this, but I wish we could move pass this." He then turns to the rest. "I'm sorry that you had to hear this awful thing about me, guys. I truly am..."
Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Giphy

He quickly exits the room after Val's announcement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Video Messages From Home   Week 11 - Video Messages From Home Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Video Messages From Home
Page 1 of 1