School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Val waits impatiently, with two security guards, for the crusty, homophobic racist.

Last edited by Val on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Isaiah enters still smirking.
"Ahhh finally people who understand me! Now shall we begin the cleanse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:04 pm

"Listen up, FILTH. The only thing that is going to be cleansed is this house and we're doing that by ridding it of YOU. Let me just tell you that you got me real FUCKED UP with this BULLSHIT. And one more thing that we're NOT gonna do is turn MY show into this fuckery, got it? THIS IS NOT THE ATTENTION MY SHOW WANTS OR DESERVES." She rubs her temples dramatically.

"GUARDS! Take him away!" The two burly security guards, both double Isaiah's size, pin him down. One of them then proceeds to place him in a straight jacket and after he is secured they begin to remove him from the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Isaiah baffled by another betrayal. He knew television was the devils creation. He struggles.

"YOU WHORE! THIS IS WHY FATHER TOLD ME WOMAN WERE EVIL AND SHOULD NEVER BE GIVEN POWER! YOU ALL WILL SUFFER ON THE DAY FATHER RETURNS"

He continues to struggle as he is put into the jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)
Page 1 of 1