The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Val waits impatiently, with two security guards, for the crusty, homophobic racist.

Last edited by Val on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Isaiah enters still smirking.
"Ahhh finally people who understand me! Now shall we begin the cleanse?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:04 pm

"Listen up, FILTH. The only thing that is going to be cleansed is this house and we're doing that by ridding it of YOU. Let me just tell you that you got me real FUCKED UP with this BULLSHIT. And one more thing that we're NOT gonna do is turn MY show into this fuckery, got it? THIS IS NOT THE ATTENTION MY SHOW WANTS OR DESERVES." She rubs her temples dramatically.

"GUARDS! Take him away!" The two burly security guards, both double Isaiah's size, pin him down. One of them then proceeds to place him in a straight jacket and after he is secured they begin to remove him from the house.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:08 pm

Isaiah baffled by another betrayal. He knew television was the devils creation. He struggles.

"YOU WHORE! THIS IS WHY FATHER TOLD ME WOMAN WERE EVIL AND SHOULD NEVER BE GIVEN POWER! YOU ALL WILL SUFFER ON THE DAY FATHER RETURNS"

He continues to struggle as he is put into the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)   WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah) Clock10

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING?! (Private RP - Val & Isaiah)
Page 1 of 1