The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Wed May 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our sixth and seventh jury members of the season... Gobi and Garfield!" She gestures to the door as the two walk out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Wed May 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Garfield sticks his head out, face red because he hasn't been on a big stage in a long time. He shakes his head and takes a deep breath as he walks out the stage "Hiiiiiiiii!" He waves at everyone and grins. He tugs at Gobi's arm to come on stage then he sits on one of the chairs in front of Val.

"You're even better up close eeeeee." He squeals and gently takes her hand to shake it "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Val man you're a stunning woman!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Thu May 23, 2019 4:02 pm

Gobi walks out after Garf, somewhat disoriented seeing the crowd and the world outside the house. Gobi waves somewhat shyly to the audience, realizing they all would have just watched himself and Garf kiss for the first time.

He lets Garf do most of the talking. "Hey again, Val," he says, politely offering her a handshake before sitting next to Garf.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 12:54 am

"Oh Garfield! I know I am. But how sweet of you to remind me!" She chuckles.

Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Tenor

"So, Garfield... Gobi... first things first... what was up with that kiss?! Was that planned, Gobi? Or was it in the heat of the moment? Was it out of LOVE or SPITE? And Garfield, how was the kiss? Good? Bad? Mediocre? We need details!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Fri May 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Gobi rubs his arm and looks the other way with a sheepish smile. "...Not planned. Was just relieved we were out, since... I dunno'. We could be ourselves? The feeling just took over, I guess," he says, deciding not to bring up how his spite toward Peaches was the afterthought. He looks over to Garf somewhat shyly to see how he responds.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 am

He smiles at Val and finger bangs towards her direction. He waits till Gobi finishes and scratches his beard "You know Val I was also surprised about the kiss...it sure wasn't planned." He turned red when she asked him about the kiss "T...the kiss?? How was it I uh..." he looks at Gobi and then he smiles shyly "It felt so natural and it made my heart jump...i-in a good way." He rubbed his lips.
Also Peaches kiss was natural too but...

"What I'm saying is hell yea it was good oop!" He stands up proudly then gets really red. He then sits down, feeling emabrassed.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sat May 25, 2019 5:11 pm

"Well... someone over here is pretty passionate," she chuckles. "But enough about the sappy love story. Let's talk GAME and DRAMA!" She grins.

"So, you two were part of The Goobers alliance with Donovan and Sergio... but we never really saw you all strategize together as a group. It was almost like two duos in one. You two and Sergio/Donovan, or as the fans like to say now-a-days: Garbi and Dongio. What drew you to that alliance in the first place that made you all trust each other? And why do you think it sort fell apart in these last few weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Gobi smiles, but his eyes cringe a bit out of embarrassment. He's so thankful when Val changes the subject.

"I mean... yeah, it wasn't the best thought out alliance of the season," he jokes. "I guess we all just needed people we could trust, so we banded together early on?" He shrugs. "And yeah, it fell apart in the last few weeks, but... in all fairness, we probably had that coming since we just ended up not checking in with the group after a point." He looks over to Garf.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 2:57 pm

Phew thank goodness she changed the subject.
"You know I did like the 4 of us together amd did dis go well for a while like Gobi said it fell apart once all this drama started happening but I still talked to them individually." He scratches his chin then smiles "It was our fault and we could've done better to communicate as a whole but we just kept bouncing everywhere and focusing on other stuff."

He stays quiet "But also it was that drama that made a few uncomfotable, lost trusts and all that sorts." He sighs "Oh well but hey that's how the game rolls."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 5:19 pm

"Well, let's talk about some of that drama. Because Garfield... for someone who was universally liked in the house, you were involved in a lot of drama.

Let's talk about this love triangle business... or love SQUARE for that matter. Garfield, you liked Gobi. Gobi you liked Garfield. But Gobi, Sam also liked YOU. And Garfield also liked Peaches, who liked him back. And Peaches and Sam were friends until Sam picked Gobi over Peaches. Now they hate each other. And Gobi you also hate Peaches.

So... what's deal? Where do you two lie in this after all is said and done? And do you think this... love square is the reason why you've been evicted? Or do you think its because of something else?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 6:26 pm

Gobi looks like he's doing some intense calculations while Val tries to explain the square. Even he's surprised at how deep it goes.

"Well," Gobi starts, sighing through his nose. "I mean, all I know is Peaches is letting all this get to her head. Sam was way better about it all; like, we talked it out and she seemed okay after. Least I hope so," he says, feeling somewhat guilty for Sam's disappointment. "...If Peaches used the love square to target me Garf and Sam out of jealousy? Then, yeah, it could've been it. I think it's more that she felt intimidated by us, though," he says, with a confident shrug.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 5:55 pm

He sunk into the chair when Val mentioned the love square. Damn.
He sighs "Val you know um I have been nice to everyone and I never forced them to be nice back to me but it was good...unfortunately I was in a lot of drama, I s doing fine then all of a sudden boom I am stuck between all of this." His expression changed from happy to annoyed.

He crosses his arms "I didn't know what was going on? I wasn't aware of Sam being involved of any scheme so yea I believe this is the reason all of this started...nobody told me anything or why I kept getting blamed for all this shit ughhh!!!" He growled but covered his mouth "I am so sorry Miss Val I-I didn't mean to get like that." He sinks into the chair more and turns red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield   Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Gobi & Garfield
Page 1 of 1