The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Peaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Peaches Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 2:24 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our eighth jury member of the season... Peaches!" She gestures to the door as Peaches walks out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Peaches 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Peaches comes out as the door opens. She smiles and spots Tenniya and her boyfriend in the VIP area of the audience. She jumpes and waves at them as the crowd goes wild cheering. Was I liked by the fans?! She couldn't help but smile, even though she had just been evicted a week before the ending. Sure, it stung, but it was bittersweet. No more stress.

She smiles at Val and takes a seat next to her with one leg crossed over the other. ''Whew... that was something Val.'' She giggles as she puts her bag down next to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 9:47 pm

Val chuckles. "It sure was Peaches, it sure was! Just... the emotions! Far too much." She clears her throat. "So, Peaches... that was quite a reaction you got from the audience!"

Eviction Interview - Peaches Tumblr_n59wp2QFWl1syl1bmo1_250

"What are your first thoughts now that you've been evicted? How are you feeling? Are you feeling... just peachy?" She looks over at the audience and laughs at her horrible pun.

Eviction Interview - Peaches Sub-buzz-1541-1470941368-4
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Peaches smiles and her eyes sparkle. ''Well I would have never expected that! I thought being a very outspoken houseguest would probably make the fans hate me but I guess they like their daily dose of drama.'' She laughs at Val's pun. ''Yall... Val's funny.''

Eviction Interview - Peaches Giphy

She looks at the audience and then back at Val. ''I'm kind of disappointed. I had ran most of the game and I thought I was gonna win, and f*ck that POP, I was so close. Everything that could go wrong this week went wrong. And after I found myself on the block, I talked to Ivy and Sergio, and that's when I realized I was fighting a lost cause. I was too fierce to be kept and I stood no chance. So I just spent my day with Andre and Donovan just talking and waiting for my inevitable eviction.'' She purses her lips. ''Which if you ask me, is a pathetic and frustrating way to lose the game. I just sat around knowing my time was up.''

Last edited by Peaches on Mon May 27, 2019 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 11:27 pm

"Oh, don't get me wrong. You're pretty polarizing. Either people love you or hate you, but that's the best way to be! No one wants to be mediocre."

Val listens and nods along to Peaches' response. "Well, your body was probably forcing you to relax because all those weeks prior you were running around causing DRAMA! A whisper here, some plotting over there... and not to mention that love triangle! Girl... what the hell was all that?! We want the juicy deets!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Sun May 26, 2019 11:49 pm

Peaches laughs and claps as the audience makes sounds to Val's firey questions. ''Well, because I respect you a lot Val as a woman that takes no BS from other people, I will give you nothing but the truth.'' She dramatically poses with one leg on top of the other as the puts her hands on her knees.

''Wha ha happened was...'' She giggles. ''I tried to come in and be the sweetheart, win some comps and play under the radar. Then... I met Garfield, he was sweet and he made me feel many things. Gobi came along the picture and along with the slop and the nominations and my friends going home so early, I snapped. I mean, GIRL... it was a messy journey to get to the jury.'' She flips her hair. ''So I finally make it to Jury, I was over everything, I had Paula being a complete f*cking bitch and-'' Peaches' eyes open widely and she puts a hand over her mouth. ''Sorry! Forgot this is live TV.''

Eviction Interview - Peaches Gunx

''Anyway, a lot was going on, and it all affected my mood. That's when yall started to see a more calculating and icy Peaches. I was over all of them, so I chose to play a more upfront game. I was vocal with my opinions, and threw people under the bus. That's how I managed to sit pretty with no comps as Becky, Sam, Aurora, and Gobi went home back to back to back to back.'' She winks to the audience. ''I wanted to win, and I was willing to destroy dreams for that. That's when I got close to Sam and told her many things, and of course, the girl ran off to Gobi and decided to team up against me to help get Garfield?'' She makes a confused face. ''It doesn't even make sense, that boy forced himself on Garf with the help of Sam. So of course Garf is into this weird lizard boy with a personality just as dull as his gameplay.'' She frowns. ''That's when I went evil queen on their asses and started campaigning against them and making sneaky moves without needing to win an HA.''

''About the love triangle...'' She looks down. ''I thought I had something going with Garf... clearly not. But to be honest I don't really care at this point, they both went home. Garf was the only one socializing and trying to play the game while Gobi got distracted and made himself look like a 1st grade kid trying to score a date by giving Sam a piece of paper for Garfield. He chose to play Bachelor while I played Mad House. So naturally, when he took a shot at me, he failed because I had worked my bonds on people that would keep me. As soon as his small butt touched the nominee couch, his ass was grass. And that's it to be honest.''
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 12:34 am

Val grins. "Well that's interesting. So... had the triple eviction not happened and only Gobi was sent home... do you think you and Garfield would've reconciled? Or were you DONE done? Actually, I don't know if I care to hear the answer."

"..Well, unless it's juicy. But we also would love to know how your strategy was from how you planned to play versus how you actually played. I mean, you were pretty hands on in the game. A month on slop in total and you played in EVERY competition this far except for one and you only won one of those. Plus you had relationships, good AND bad with practically the whole house. So what WAS your strategy?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 8:07 am

Peaches makes a skeptical face. "Had Garf and I been together I wouldn't have done snything. He didn't feel anything. I can be a bitch, but im not that type of bitch slash boyfriend stealer. Garf can do as he pleases, and no, I don't think I would have given him my time."

Peaches nods. "I mean, at the start I was laying low and just making sure I was never the target by letting big personalities clash. I know... BORING! But then Andre and I started being targetted after all my allies had been evicted prejury. So we pretty much said F it. He was a comp beast and I was smart. I worked votes on our favor whenever we needed them and he won the competitions. Everytime he won an HA, I won an HA too. We were that dynamic. Had it not been for me, he would've gone home the 1st time he hit the block. Had it not been for him, I would have left the week Govi was HA. We were messy, our strategy was just taking it day by day and making sure our targets were leaving." She thinks. "I mean, I was throwing most of the time. The more comps I would have won then probably I would have been evicted earlier. However, these past 2 recent weeks I did try to win comps but I just couldn't. I was close though."

She smiles. "I wanted to make it to the final 3 or 2 or whatever and be able to give my case to the jury. Tell them I am the reason most of them left and I didn't even have to win a single competition or break a nail. Simple as that."  
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 1:39 pm

"So, we know you had a close connection with pretty much everyone left in the house and everyone knows Andre was your number one. But do you feel betrayed by Ivy and Sergio to keep Donovan over you? Or are you at peace with their decision? And what do you think will happen now that you're gone? Is Andre in trouble or do you think he can make it to the end?

Aaaaand, what are you expecting going in to the jury house to see all your old enemies? Do you think they'll be happy to see you evicted or annoyed to be living with you again?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Peaches frowned and tilted her head. ''Ivy and Sergio?''

Eviction Interview - Peaches 3a35c702f04607cd_bbott_danielle_sisters

''I think they made the wrong choice. They probably just wanted to mess up with Andre's head because he was my rock in that house and I was his. Donovan's a sweetheart, the jury will vote him to win without a second a thought. The jury isn't my biggest fan, so taking me to the final 3 guaranteed you a 1 in 2 chance of winning.'' She pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. ''If I'm honest, I was shocked, but not in that sense, it was just the eviction hitting my face. It was a big slap to the face saying: 'You're off to the jury house!' But if you are talking about the decission they made, then no, I wasn't shock. The entire day I just spent my last hours in the house talking to Andre and giving him support. Andre and I knew what was coming, I was going home. Being hit by the tough realization that your game is up is just hell to be honest.''

She nods and fixes her earing. ''I mean, as I said before, we knew what was coming. Ivy and Sergio may think they made the right move by trying to throw Andre off his game, but they are wrong. I talked to him and if anything, this will just light a fire under Andre's ass and he will go out there and win. He's a brave guy, he's got this in the bag. Afterall, I'll be working the jury votes to his favor.''

She smiles. ''But I still love them all, if you were to ask me, I'd say the winner is between Donny, Ivy and Andre. Andre was a badass underdog that made it through adversity. Ivy came in as a vet and made it all the way to the final 4 with only 1 competition on her bag. Her social game really did that and worked favors for her. Donovan is smart and social, he could win, but it might be a little harder for him as lately he's just been the pawn and nominee couch heater. I hope he pulls it together and goes back to the Donny we saw prejury. As for Sergio...'' She cringes.

She sarcastically laughs. ''He's in for a tough journey if he wants to win. His game makes no sense, it has been so flip floppy and messy. Ivy has him where she wants him, he's gonna do anything she says even if it makes him look like a fool. Still, you HAVE to love that guy! He's funny, honest, and his heart is just made of gold. Definitely rooting for the final 4! I can't be mad, I wish I could be angry, but there's no anger.'' Her eyes open widely as Val brings up the jury house. ''The game is over, if they want to be salty that's on THEM, not me. At the end of the day, if they don't want me there, I'll just do my own in that house. If im honest, badass women in this game aren't really respected, they are seen as bitchy, petty and catty girls. Which is so unfair...''

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Val sat back impressed by Peaches' response. "Well Peaches, it's been GREAT having you on this season. You delivered the drama, the strategy and the looks all season long! But for now you're off to face your demons in the Jury House! We'll see you back here on FINALE NIGHT when you and the rest of the jury crown the winner of Season 6!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10Mon May 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Peaches smiles from ear to ear. ''And thank you Val. This has been a pleasure and my experience has been AMAZING!'' She laughs as the interview ends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Peaches   Eviction Interview - Peaches Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Peaches
Page 1 of 1