The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth

Go down 
+11
Chen
Haleigh
Devika
Lacey
Mark.
J.C.
Narinder
Fifi
CowgirlJamie
Birdy
Val
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Val calls all of the HouseGuests to the living room. "HouseGuests, please come to the living room! I have an announcement to make."

Once all of the HouseGuests are in the living room, Val continues. "First off, congratulations to Rita for winning the first competition of the season! Representing all of the older women out there! Whoop, whoop! I mean, as a TOTALLY younger and not-at-all-old woman, I can't relate. But... still happy for you!

Rita you are no longer in 'Hell' and therefore are safe from the threat of eviction this week. However, we still have room for seven more in 'Heaven'. Earlier, we asked each of you to rank the other HouseGuests from who you'd most like to save... to who you'd least like to save. So, Rita as a reward for winning... your first choice will be the first to join you in 'Heaven' and then their choice to will join you two and so on. So let's see..."

Val clears her throat and pulls out a list. "Rita... you have chosen to save Fifi. Fifi has chosen to save Birdy. Birdy has chosen to save Devika. Devika has chosen to save J.C.. J.C. has chosen to save Jamie. Jamie has chosen to save Narinder. And finally Narinder has chosen to save Mark.

So congratulations to Rita, Fifi, Birdy, Devika, J.C., Jamie, Narinder and Mark! You have all been saved from 'Hell' and placed into 'Heaven', meaning you're no longer have-nots for the week and, more importantly, are free from the threat of eviction!

So, sorry to Bertrand, Chen, Haleigh, Kaden, Lacey, Nate, Nigel and Rico. You'll all still be in 'Hell' for the remainder of the week and in danger of being evicted this week. However, you will still have the chance to save yourself from eviction. Be prepared and watch your back. That's all for now, HouseGuests! See you soon." She chuckles and the screen turns black, leaving the HouseGuests to process this information.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Birdy claps and cheers as she excitedly pulls Fifi and Devika into a hug. “Oh how wonderful! Fifi, you are an angel dear!”  After a moment of hugging, Birdy turns to Rita and walks over, “Rita! Isn’t this wonderful! We’re both saved! That goes to show you what power sticking together and making friends will do for ha, eh? Ohohoho!”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Well fancy that. Jamie hadn't ranked Naz super high on her own list in the confessional, but everyone that she would've saved first kinda got saved before her. That was neither here nor there though, first she had a hunk to thank.

"Looks like I owe ya one, pardner." Jamie said to JC, nudging him gently on his arm and grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Fifi's eyes and mouth widened as she heard her name. She was NOT expecting safety right off the bat, nor being the first name called. She got up and slowly walked up to Rita, still in shock. The moment she got to her, she squeezed the older woman into her arms. "MAMA RITAAA." She smacked herself in the face before she could cry and turned around to hug Birdy and Devika as well. She was happy for herself and those who had been picked for safety, but couldn't help feeling bad for those who weren't.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 pm

"Huh."

Holy shit. Naz supposed that solved the issue she was speaking to Lacey about earlier--but Jamie had saved her. Clearly just breaking things off would be harder now.

Of all the situations to get involved in right off the bat...
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 pm

J.C. was a bit surprised by the announcement. He had definitely had an eventful day, to say the least. Still, he was glad that he made it into "Heaven". Especially with some people he's grown close to since he first arrived. At least "Heaven" will actually feel nice.

"Alright! We made it to safety!" He notices Jaime's appreciate and smile. "Oh! Your welcome. I'm sure glad you made it here with me." J.C. looks over at the others and offers high fives to Devika, Naz, and Mark. "Awesome you all made it too!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:02 pm

Mark traps Narinder in a big bear hug, lifting her off the ground. "Thanks bud! We're off the highway to hell and on the stairway to heaven! WOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Lacey playfully nudges Narinder and gives her a wink. She was happy that Naz's fear of getting the boot first was set to rest. However, she quickly started feeling left out and nervous over her own position in the game. She masked her insecurity with a smile though, as she watched the safe people high five. Can't be pressed by this just yet, the fight's not over!
Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Giphy
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:12 pm

"I...gotchu...bro..." Narinder wheezes. She hasn't been bro hugged by a guy friend in a while. It's nice. Even if she's suffocating now.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Devika had a lump in her throat all day. She hadn’t been certain of what the power would be or who would be safe or not. That said, finding out she was safe, and how Birdy had protected her made her sigh with relief. For some reason, she felt surprised at being saved by the social order. She knew she had gotten to know a lot of people, but she didn’t know where she stood with a lot of them. Devika could only smile softly and sigh in relief. Being hugged by Fifi and Birdy was a comfort, and celebrating with everyone else who had cheered her was great.

Yet, she felt sympathetic. So many of the people in the bottom had been kind and helped her so far here, and she could only hope she could them out in any way, too. Devika flashed a friendly smile to Narinder and Mark. She was relieved they were both safe. Seeing Lacey upset, she decided to whisper to her, “Don’t worry, I’ll do what I can.” She wanted to know Lacey was in good hands... if Devika could be considered good hands.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:28 pm

),:
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:30 pm

As the results finished, Chen stared in disbelief. J.C., his OWN ALLIANCE MEMBER, placed that semi-thotty cowgirl Jamie over him? He was FURIOUS. A storm was definitely coming for J.C., and Chen was the wind blowing it.

"Congrats, guys!" Chen said with a forced smile. "Can't wait to never join you, haha." Anyone competent could tell that was a completely fake laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Lacey thought she had kept her cool, but Devika approaching her made her doubt that. Regardless, it was very sweet of her & Lacey mouthed a 'thank you'. It felt good seeing somebody wanting her to stay in the house, definitely motivating as well.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Of course.

Bertrand had a sinking feeling that if there was immunity being granted to others, he wouldn't have been one of them. And his cynicism proved right.

Sighing, he got over it. "Congratulations to everyone who received immunity. As for the rest of us, good luck for whatever we have to endure, alright?"

Ew, now he's sounding like he's leading the A-Team.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm

Nate's mouth contorts into more of a frown, and he lets out a muffled sigh as he puts a hand on his chin. "Not good," is all he has to say. He shakes his head. He's going to have to try harder to make connections in the house if he wants to get anywhere. If heaven is a place on earth, it's definitely not where he is right now. There must be a way to get there.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Rico sighed. "I figured as much... guess I gotta try harder in the next competition!... if there is one..." He frowns slightly. "B-But, good job to everyone that is saved so far! Good luck to everyone else that wasn't chosen!" He smiles.

[i]"Someone as socially awkward as Devika got chosen... I need to figure out what she's even doing that makes everyone like her enough to save her..."[i]He thought to himself. He sits around for a moment before deciding to get up to use the DR.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm

"Awe no love for me? I'll get out of hell another way then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth   Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Sharing the Wealth
Page 1 of 1