The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Buzzer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

The Golden Buzzer Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Buzzer   The Golden Buzzer Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:56 pm

"So Ti'Shaun stopped the party and told us we had a task to complete in the sitting room... I was thinking it had to do with the Golden Buzzer."

"To be honest, hitting that buzzer has crossed my mind more than once. It must guarantee House Ambassador this week, but then it 'seals out fate' which can mean so many things. Either way, that buzzer is tempting."

A few moments pass by and he's pacing the Diary Room

"If I hit the buzzer, I can get to know people more, even if it's fake, It gives me a chance to talk to people. If I don't someone could put me up because of my determination to win. If I do I could draw a big target on my back. If I don't then..."

Kyle goes on like this for a half hour. He's losing his mind over this buzzer.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

The Golden Buzzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Buzzer   The Golden Buzzer Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 pm

"So... I pressed the buzzer... And now Val says I unleashed a new twist, and who knows what that could be! I definitely did something... great..."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

The Golden Buzzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Buzzer   The Golden Buzzer Clock10Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:18 pm

"Alright so basic reasonings as to why I chose who I chose;

Manda just got off the block, and I have a heart and she doesn't seem as that much of a threat right now.

Je'Raldo just had a big blowout with Religion-Nut, so people may be scared of him; and he deserves to be saved.

Cash Carvey because I feel like he could be very useful for me, and we're similar yet different. And besides, he's kind've cute."

"And Robin is my Chicago sister. I could've saved Morgan just as easy, but I feel a strong connection with Robin and we've barely talked but I can just feel it"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will they kill me for making them have-nots and having them sit out on ALL challenges? Probably.
But at least they're safe and maybe they'll put some form of trust in me after this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Golden Buzzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Buzzer   The Golden Buzzer Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Golden Buzzer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Kyle-
Jump to: