The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:13 pm

"Hello, HouseGuests!" Val's voice booms over the intercom. "Welcome to this weeks House Ambassador competition! Devika, as outgoing House Ambassador you will not be eligible to compete.

Welcome to The Black Box. Here's how it'll work: Each of you will enter the Black Box. In front of each of your lanes is a button and your goal is simple: be the last one to keep holding the button." She chuckles. "There will be various obstacles and tasks for you to complete during this challenge. The last person standing will be crowned House Ambassador. Good luck, HouseGuests!" The HouseGuests enter the Black Box and each get in their lanes to begin the challenge.

Hey guys! Welcome to the HA challenge. Part 1: You will each pick five spots from this board when I instruct you to do so. You CANNOT tell any others about what your spots are.

Part 2: I'm going to message individuals one by one and ask them to shoot at 5 different spots based on a randomized list.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:15 pm

"After HOURS of staying in The Black Box, only one HouseGuest comes out victorious. "Congratulations KADEN! You are the new House Ambassador!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:37 pm

She was wearing a classic, flowing dress. He was dashingly charming. As he had picked her up and spun her around, he had held her closely, whispering, In vain have I struggled. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how I ardently admire and love you.

Before she snapped out of it. Kaden, who could be her Mr. Darcy, but she couldn’t tell whether or not he truly liked her, won right after she did. Clapping and cheering for him, all she could do was smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Kaden comes running outside and picks up Devika "That's how we do it in the UK, I'm the chammmpp"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 1 of 1