The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
+3
Narinder
Kiki/Lolo
Bertrand
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

Week 3 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:48 pm

Bertrand felt good about what was about to happen. This was it.

“Everyone, it’s time to gather for the POP ceremony”, he said to everyone else who were outside waiting for whenever Bertrand was ready to announce his choice.

As everyone gathered in the living room, Bertrand spoke up.

“This is the POP ceremony. As you all know, as the winner of the POP competition, I have the power to choose which nominees I want to save or not. I am confident most of you saw this coming, but I choose to use the POP of myself. That means I am safe for the week. Since Nate is my partner, the same goes for Nate. Kaden, your last name is Lion, correct? Mine is Fox. And in jungle terms, the Fox is craftier than the lion. Kaden, since I have taken a duo off the block, you must name a replacement duo to put up.”

Last edited by Bertrand on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:06 pm

"ThE fOx Is CrAfTiEr ThAn ThE lIoN. Being petty isn't a good look, especially since you are so convinced that I wrote the letter for some stupid reason and think I'm this terrible asshole with no proof. All I did was say I heard a rumor and you're all butthurt and defensive and SOOO convinced that I wrote it. Get a grip kid."

He then gets up and clasps his hands together "Alright so I nominate Narinder and Mark. I don't have any relation to either of you and Mark, you scare me when you go around throwing things like a monkey. No hard feelings"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:15 pm

"I dunno, dude." Narinder scratched her head, seemingly unconcerned. "It was a pretty good line if nothing else."

She turned to Mark. "You and me, bro. Good luck." She held out her fist for him to bump it.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Bertrand smirked. He could tell Kaden was pressed over that small quip of his.

“Very well. This Power of Protection ceremony... is adjourned.” He said that as he closed the box where his POP necklace was.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Rico was literally gobsmacked. He had nothing to say... He was just in pure shock.

"Wow..." He lets out. He just sits there, stone cold...

"...Is this meeting 'adjourned' yet...? I just..." He was genuinely sad that Naz had a chance of going home... they are bros after all...

He rubs his temples almost violently... Why was Kaden so dense? What was the point of pulling him and Devika aside for that conversation? Why bother!? He was so confused at this point, he just needed to isolate himself... He sat patient, yet impatient, waiting for Bertrand to close the ceremony.

Once he finally did, he wandered off to the bedrooms to get lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:22 pm

Devika put her head in her hands.

You have got to be kidding.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Mark stared blankly at Kaden. "Bruh...."

He looked to Naz and frowned. "You too." He gave her a firm side hug.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Kaden pats Mark's back "No hard feelings man, it's just that you told me the rumor. Which I was going to keep to myself that it was you but when you expected a reaction and made a scene cause there was no reaction, you revealed yourself."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Narinder scrunched her face up as this admission. She looked between Mark and Kaden, as skeptically as she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:37 pm

👀
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:17 am

Week 3 - POP Ceremony Tenor
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:33 am

Mark looked at Kaden with a confused look. "Rumor? Bro, we've like... never talked. Are you talking about that thing at the meeting?? Bruh, I'm so confused...." His last two brain cells were fried trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:10 am

"There is no need to like Mark. You are the one that told me the rumor. You felt bad about hurting Devika in the pool the first week so you told me this information so I could look out for her. However, it showed that at that house meeting, you wanted a reaction. You told me because you thought I would have a big fight with Bert and Nate which is why you were made about there being no reaction and then you threw the lamp on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:17 am

Mark stared at him with a blank face. "Crack?" He blinked. "Are you on crack? LITERALLY none of that happened! And I wanted a reaction because I was fucking BORED!" He was starting to fume up. He took a deep breath. "Hey, you know what? Wanna take this in the other room?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:21 am

"That's not very nice to accuse someone of a drug addiction dude, it's a serious issue mate. That further proves that you spread the rumor because you were bored and wanted some drama in the house so you told me it. Are you trying to fight me in another room? I'd rather not damage my face ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:25 am

Mark took a deep breath. *go to a happy place* "I'm not gunna fight ya. But I do want to TALK. Come on." He dragged Kaden to the sitting room where they wouldn't disturb the others with their drama. He wanted to get to the bottom of this NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - POP Ceremony   Week 3 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1