The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5-POP Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

Week 5-POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Truthfully, Jamie didn't even wanna wait to use this thing. I mean...It was her head on the block. Why wouldn't she use it? Why wait around for an obvious answer to the question of 'will the POP be used?'. Still, there was a schedule to this show, and she supposed it had to be kept to. Eventually though, the time to gather up everyone to make her announcement came, and Jamie relished in it.

"Ahh, Power of the People," she said with a fond sigh, holding up the token that signified her possession of it "this power...It's not one to be used irresponsibly, you know? It can wreck a person's game if the wrong person gets saved. You turn a surefire elimination into a top rival being saved, feel me? There's very few situations where it's a sure thing it'll be used at all, and that is why."

She couldn't keep this up for long. "This is, however, one of those surefire situation. I'm gettin' me n' Rico's behinds off of this here chopping block, pronto, thank ya kindly."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Narinder nodded, happy that her bro Rico and the woman she had yet to genuinely hash it out with were safe for another week. Now to look to Lacey, see what she was planning...Maybe Naz should talk to her about what she wanted to do with the replacement, although she doubted she had much of substance or consequence to say...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Jamie had won the POP and it was inevitable that she would save herself and Rico. Lacey really only had one other move to make. She stood up at the front of the room to make her speech.

“Congrats on the win, Jamie. You crushed it. But because Jamie save my original nominees, I have to name a replacement pair. I don’t do anything in this game without a purpose or a reason. The reason for nominating Rico and Jamie was because Rico played a part in suggesting my name for nomination the week Kaden was HA. And the other person was Devika. So for that reason, my replacement nominee is Devika & Narinder.”

She frowns at Naz. “Sorry, it’s the only logical move I felt I could make and I’m sorry you got brought into this mess. I’m always free to talk after.” She turns to everyone else. “This meeting is adjourned.”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Naz's mouth remained as impassive as usual...but it didn't meet the hurt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:01 pm

Rico smiled. "Thanks, Jamie." He explained.

He was feeling on top of the world! He's off the block, he's surviving another week! Woohoo!

Reality sets in quickly once Lacey picks Naz n Dev as replacement nominees... his heart practically shatters...

"Oh no..." He frowns.

"Good luck, ladies..."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Upon hearing the nominations, Jamie would stand up and walk out of the room. She still walked with a face full of pride, but the air had definitely been let out a bit from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5-POP Ceremony   Week 5-POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5-POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1