The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Purgatory Return

Go down 
+4
Mark.
Haleigh
Chen
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 5 - Purgatory Return Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Shortly after the Week 5 Live Eviction, Val once again gathered everyone into the living room to make an announcement. "Hello, HouseGuests. Please quickly take a seat."

After everyone arrives and sits down, she begins to speak. "Alright, the time has come. Someone who was sent to Purgatory will return tonight!" There's a mixed reaction. Some are excited, others nervous. "But who will return is up to those who haven't been evicted yet! Haleigh, Chen, Mark, Nate and Devika. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should return.

One by one, all of you will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to RETURN. If there's a tie, the returning HouseGuest will be determined by the Purgatory contestants who are NOT tied."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 5:00PM EST.

When voting to save, send me your choice in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by Val on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Chen stood up, facing the house. "Friends, enemies, I will make this clear: I want to stay in this house longer. I feel like my game was cut short due to actions I have made that are unacceptable in and outside this house. But, if you keep me in this game, I promise to try as hard as I can to be a better person.

I know I upset the majority of you, and I wish to fix whatever broken relationship exists, no matter how small. I will try to be more kind and respectful and keep my anger in check, and put you all before my game.

If I return to the house, I will try to play better than I have, in both the social game and the competitions. I will try to help you all with any problems you might have, whether it be personal or gamewise."

He took a deep breath. "In short, please vote me to return to the Mad House." He sat down, having little to no hope this would actually work for him.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:46 pm

"My journey was also cut short too." she looks at Chen "But in Orange."

"I never had the chance to actually play this game. Because of stupid twist"

"I WANT that horse..."

"So... Please ):"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Mark stood in front of everyone one sporting his 'Justice 4 Mark' shirt. He cleared his throat politely and then went full Mark. "I GOT DONE DIRTY!!! Justice for Mark!!! YEAAAAHH!!!" He laughed and recomposed himself. "For real though, all that drama aside, I would love a chance to get back in the game! I won't take a second chance in the house for granted. That and I'm bored... I MISS DOING THOSE AWESOME CHALLENGES AND PLAY'N THE GAME! ahem. That is all. Thank you." He sat down and crossed his legs like the polite gentleman he was. 
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 pm

After everyone has voted, Val reappears on the screen. “HouseGuests, the votes are in.” She takes a dramatic pause. “By a vote of 1-0-8-0-1...

...Congratulations to MARK! You will be returning to the game with 8 votes to return. Haleigh and Devika each received one vote and Nate and Chen received none. Haleigh, Chen, Nate and Devika. Please officially say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front door.” She waits for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:36 pm

"...and Chen received none."

Those words echoed through his brain. Not even Nigel voted him back in. He was honestly upset. Chen got up, said no goodbyes, and promptly exited the house.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:50 pm

"Bye everyone! I love you all! I hope to see you all on the other side." She hugs everyone but gives Birdy and Fifi a bigger hug and Rita and Bert the second biggest hug. Haleigh was Taking who knows how long for this girl to finish her goodbyes, but it is really ruining the live evictions scedule.

Before she walks out the door she had to say one more speech. "It's like what my mother has always said, you can never be mad about-"

Production: "Haleigh, you need to leave. NOW"

):
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Fifi was happy for Mark getting back in the game. After his game had been jeopardized by a silly lie, she was glad to see that he was getting a second chance to play. It hurt to see some of the other HGs leaving though, because she had built relationships with most of them. Fifi got up and hugged Haleigh super tight and kissed her cheek. "Take care, honeypie." She let go and squeezed onto the scarf Haleigh had given to her a while back. Fifi then went over to Mark and hugged him tight as well. "Welcome back, sugah."

Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:04 pm

Bertrand gave a thumbs up to Mark as a short congratulations to him returning but... after the hug Haleigh gave him he felt... saddened. There was possibly a tear in both of his eyes after hearing her last words. It just... felt like there wasn't more time for them.

In retrospect, he was a bit sad to see anyone go on a varying level. Chen seemed to be a nice family man, Nate was his unproblematic former partner and Devika got arguably the worst in the house and not being malicious. He waved to everyone who was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Nigel smiles at the announcement, for once he voted with the majority. He couldn't help but smile at Mark, even if he felt bad at being happy when all those people are going home. "Yay."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Marks eyes widened. *EIGHT people wanted me back in????* He felt like he could cry, but he was just too pumped."YESSS! JUSTICE FOR MARK! Thank you so much everyone! This really means a lot to me!" He accepted Fifi's hug with a smile. "AW, thanks Fi! Glad to be back!" He smiled at Bert and Nigel who ere congratulating him. 

He felt sad watching the others go. "Bye Mister Wang, Horse Girl, Truck Guy,... Dev." He gave Dev a gentle hug. He really wished he could have gotten to know her better. "Stay strong girl. I'm glad I got to meet ya!" 
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Rico slid into his seat a little.

"I was the only one... wow..." he thought to himself.

He got up and hugged Devika tightly.

"I'll fight for you, Dev... It's been such a pleasure to get to know you... I can't wait to hang out with you more outside of the house, once this is all over." He smiled as best he could. "Stay strong, Dev. Good luck..." He said, resting his hand on her shoulder.

As she left, Rico turned around to face Mark. "Congrats, dude. After that whole lie fiasco, you definitely deserved to come back for sure." He smiled as he patted Mark's back. "Welcome back to the game, dude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Purgatory Return   Week 5 - Purgatory Return Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Purgatory Return
Page 1 of 1