The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertrand

Bertrand

The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Empty
PostSubject: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Bertrand wasn't out of shape, but he had to wonder why the hell the House Ambassador suite had to be all the way up on the highest floor. Eh, whatever. He needed to talk with JC who he thinks is in the room.

Approaching the HA door, he gave it a friendly knock. "Hello JC. It's Bertrand. Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:51 pm

J.C. was lying on his bed listening to some music on his headphones. Having a room to himself gave him some freedom and privacy. Still, he did miss having people come around. Maybe he should leave after a while to hang out with Jaime or Lacey. Soon enough, he noticed Bertrand at the door. He hadn’t really spoken to him much before but he did remember him for the whole saga involving him, Nate, and Kaden.

He took off his headphones and paused the music. “Hey, Bertrand. What’s up?”
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:47 pm

"Nothing much. However, I am doing fine today. I hope you are too, but I believe you are considering you are in power. Congratulations on the win, by the way."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:25 pm

"Thanks, man. I won't lie. It wasn't easy making a decision for the nominations this week but I just did what I felt was the right choice in my heart. You feel me?
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm

"Yes. I do understand that feeling. There will sometimes be a number of people you have to let go but it feels difficult since they were friendly with you. It is kind of similar to choosing someone for a job. Say, do you mind if I come into this room and talk with you?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:02 pm

"Yeah sure. Come on in, Bertrand." He cleaned up his bed real quick. No point in leaving a messy room with company.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:24 pm

"Thank you."

Bertrand walked into the room, and it was nicely decorated. Perhaps if he was the HA himself, the long walk up to the room would be worth it. Bertrand's eye caught pictures of JC with his football team, playing the game, celebrating victories, and his family. How neat.

"So, I am not sure if you were up for it, but... I would appreciate if we talked a bit of game."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:31 pm

He sighs. "It's alright. Winning Head Ambassador means I have to expect to talk a lot of game. So, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Try not to blow this, Bertrand.

"I was just hoping that I make use of my visit here by doing something good for my game. I do not intend to sound selfish with that sentence, but I believe you understand that this game can mess with your confidence. I want to make sure that if the Power of Protection is used on either nominee, I will not be someone you consider to be a good replacement nominee?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Well, he had to commend Bertrand for being confident and straight to the point. He hadn't really talked much to Bertrand before this but he knew he'd been through a lot in this game. Still, he couldn't make any promises.

""Look, you're a nice guy Bertrand and I can't make any promises. But, in the scenario where I may have to choose another nominee I'll remember this meeting and take it to thought." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Hmmm.

"Well, thank you for the compliment and the reassurement of remembering this talk, I suppose. I do, however, hope you do not mind if I do a rundown of all the people in the house for us to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:57 am

"Oh. Sure. I don't mind a quick rundown." Let's see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:49 pm

"Excellent. I'll do it in alphabetical order excluding us. Birdy. Obviously, she's demonstrated herself as a very intelligent politician who could easily win this game with her social game as that's how she got her real life position but she hasn't exactly shown flashiness in terms of being a threat yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]   The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC] Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Nerd And The Jock [Private RP w/JC]
Page 1 of 1