The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ding Dong, HouseGuests!

Go down 
+5
Kiki/Lolo
Val
Tasha
Jay
Cash Carvey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Empty
PostSubject: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:59 pm

"Hello HouseGuests! Please gather in the living room RIGHT NOW! I have an announcement to make." Val waits for the remaining HouseGuests to join her in the living room. "Is everyone here?" She does a quick headcount. "Good."

She smirks at the HouseGuests. "Congratulations you twelve on surviving Annihilation Week. You all earned it. But the twists aren't over just yet...

As you all remember, last week a Golden Buzzer was presented to you all. Kyle chose to press it and unleashed Annihilation Week. That was a consequence got him and Satoshi evicted from the house. But if you paid attention to the clue, that's not all. The clue read 'Press the button, for power awaits! But beware: he will also seal your fate.' Well, HE is coming... and will be here soon. That's all for now HouseGuests. I'll be back once HE arrives." She chuckles and leaves the contestants to speculate.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm

The doorbell rings.

Kenji opens the door. "Hello? Anybody home?" He sees all of the HouseGuests already inside. "Woah! Hey guys! What's up?" He looks at everyone's reaction to his entrance.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Ti'Shaun, sitting on the arm of the couch filing her nails looks up after Val's bible scripture speech to see a seemingly 'ok' looking stranger. She widens her eyes.

"What the hell? Is this our new host? It's about time they replaced Val's tired ass.." She rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:29 pm

"Who me? Uh, no I'm not the new host." He laughs. "I'm Kenji and I'm a HouseGuest." He looks around at people in sweatpants and pajamas. "How long have you guys been in here? A couple hours?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:32 pm

"A who now?" She wipes her eyes. "What the [CENSOR]? We're almost on week 4 and now they want to bring someone NEW? Great." She folds her arms. "Welcome to our big happy family.." She adds, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 pm

His eyes widen. "Wait... WEEK 4? They told me the game just started! That's crazy!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm

She shook her head. "If I were you I'd turn around and go back where I came from. This house is the definition of hell." She said, unfolding her arms and resumed filing her nails.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Morgan raises an eyebrow "Satoshi hasn't even been gone for that long and we're already adding a new contestant? What the hell..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Cash's eyes light up, "Ahh a new face! You know me right? Cash Carvey? Do you know anything going on in the outside world? What are my fans thinking of me so far? Are they proud of me? Tell me everything." Cash rushed the new guy with questions, but then he realized he may be coming off too strong. "By the way, I really dig your fade, it really works for you.", Cash awkwardly smiles.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 am

Nisha slowly raises her head from the couch as the new guy enters. "Hey, I'm Nisha." She smiles warmly as she readjusts her neck brace. "Week 4 would be correct, ha."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 am

Ti'Shaun sighs and reaches over to readjust Nisha's neck brace. "Oh my god, Nisha stop moving it before your neck snaps off.. he said to keep it still."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:52 am

Nisha winces at Ti'Shaun reaching for her neck brace. "Ah, I'm sorry, it just feels ...loose sometimes." She was more worried about Ti'Shaun snapping off her neck than the brace itself.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 am

Dio raises an eyebrow as he sees the new houseguest being questioned. A new contestant?
He is silent.

'Awesome?!'

He walks up to Kenji and enthusiastically shakes his hand. He then wraps an arm around him and laughs.
'Welcome to the Mad House, bro! You're just slightly late to the party, let's say fashionably late, hah!'
He loosens his grip.

'I'm Dio by the way. If you need anything, just hit me up.'

He then takes a look at Nisha, who's in pain. He frowns.
'And Nisha, I'm really sorry about what happened during the challenge. If you need any help with carrying stuff or something, let me know okay? Always willing to lend a hand. Don't overdo yourself, rest works best for recovery.'
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 am

Tasha sits along with Nisha and Ti'Shaun, with displeasure in her face. "What is this? The Asian curse?" Even now the pest of Satoshi was gone, now they added a new player randomly? Like, seriously?

She just noticed how really aloof she was during the whole week. Didn't even notice they were in week 4 already, got her mind stuck on week 3.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Val once again reappears on the screen. "Hello HouseGuests. I see you met Kenji! He will be joining you all. Don't like it? TOO BAD. He's a result of the Golden Buzzer. To make things more interesting and fair, because I do have a heart sometimes, Kenji will be IMMUNE from eviction this week and will not be able to compete in any competitions this week. However, he WILL cast a vote to evict. That's all for now HouseGuests." The screen turns black.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Valenda walks up to Kenji and takes her hand out "hi...the name is Valenda, nice to meet you."

"Welcome to the Mad House."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Morgan walks up and shakes Kenji's hand "Sorry if I seemed like I was mad when you first come in, my friend was sent home and I was surprised that we got a new houseguest. Anyway I am Morgan, nice to meet you dude" He smiles
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Kenji walks in waving to everyone putting his belongings on the floor, Answering everyone's question.

TiShaun wrote:
She shook her head. "If I were you I'd turn around and go back where I came from. This house is the definition of hell." She said, unfolding her arms and resumed filing her nails.

Kenji laughs "Hell is where I belong. in many religious and folkloric traditions, is a place or state of torment and punishment in an afterlife. RIGHT?"

Morgan wrote:
Morgan raises an eyebrow "Satoshi hasn't even been gone for that long and we're already adding a new contestant? What the hell..."

"I heard that Satoshi seems like a cool guy. To bad, i couldn't meet him"

Cash Carvey wrote:
Cash's eyes light up, "Ahh a new face! You know me right? Cash Carvey? Do you know anything going on in the outside world? What are my fans thinking of me so far? Are they proud of me? Tell me everything." Cash rushed the new guy with questions, but then he realized he may be coming off too strong. "By the way, I really dig your fade, it really works for you.", Cash awkwardly smiles.

Thanks, he touches his hair. "You don't look familiar sorry, I don't watch gay films, my parents don't allow it. But I been in sequester for so long so IDK.

Nisha wrote:
Nisha slowly raises her head from the couch as the new guy enters. "Hey, I'm Nisha." She smiles warmly as she readjusts her neck brace. "Week 4 would be correct, ha."

"Hey! Im Kenji, Your neck is busted. Breaks or fractures in neck bones can be caused by any number of things from trauma, car accidents, falls, or sports injuries. What did you experience to get that?"

Dio wrote:
He walks up to Kenji and enthusiastically shakes his hand. He then wraps an arm around him and laughs.
'Welcome to the Mad House, bro! You're just slightly late to the party, let's say fashionably late, hah!'
He loosens his grip.

'I'm Dio by the way. If you need anything, just hit me up.'

"Yeah, I am fashionably late you could say" He shakes his hand back "Yeah, ill hit you up whenever!"

Tasha wrote:
Tasha sits along with Nisha and Ti'Shaun, with displeasure in her face. "What is this? The Asian curse?" Even now the pest of Satoshi was gone, now they added a new player randomly? Like, seriously?

She just noticed how really aloof she was during the whole week. Didn't even notice they were in week 4 already, got her mind stuck on week 3.

"Konichiwa!"

Valenda wrote:
Valenda walks up to Kenji and takes her hand out "hi...the name is Valenda, nice to meet you."

"Welcome to the Mad House."

"Nice to meet you too! Dig the hairdo. A boy cut hairstyle accentuates the face by bringing attention to the eyes and lips. Boy cuts are popular amongst women who prefer short, low maintenance hair, as it can be quickly styled, these days many women celebrities are sporting short boy cuts with confidence and femininity. So nice Choice!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Ti'Shaun's eyes widen at Kenji's comment referring to Cash and gay films, and she drops her file as she crashes on the floor laughing. "[CENSOR] [CENSOR]!" She screamed as she kicked her legs in the air.

"That was the funniest [CENSOR] ever. I'm gonna like you." She stated as she stood up and brushed herself off. Welcome to the Mad House where everyone here is a [CENSOR] circus act."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm

She stares at him for a couple of seconds and smirks weakly "you sound like a very fun person and smart as well...that's good."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Nisha nodded, surprised at his words. He seemed very intelligent, and that she liked. "I...fell during the last competition. I was a bit too excited I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, HouseGuests!   Ding Dong, HouseGuests! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ding Dong, HouseGuests!
Page 1 of 1