The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stargazing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:00 am

Morgan comes out and takes a deep breath. He is still a little upset that one of his best friends was sent home without much of a fighting chance. He hasn't been outside all that much here and he misses hiking and gardening and doing everything outside. He slides into the hammock and looks up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Manda had been having trouble sleeping lately.

It had started after her first time being up for elimination, and now that she'd spent time in the Have Not room she was really feeling it. So much time alone with nobody to talk to (Cash had been inconsolable, and he was her main 'friend' in the game as of now), and nothing to do had done a number on her.

So, she too was up pretty late. She wandered outside, and approached Morgan out of a genuine need for company. She plopped down in the grass beside him and sighed. "Can't sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Morgan raises his head and looks over "Yeah can't really sleep. I'm bummed that a good friend left. Plus I miss being outside a lot haha. What has you unable to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm

She shrugs, "Also miss being outside. Kinda not loving being here honestly--I miss my buds back home. I'm sorry Satoshi left, for the record--having somebody to chill with makes stuff like this way easier."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Morgan grins "Yeah I feel you on that. It is nice to get away from home but like you still miss people, especially where you can relax more. And thank you. I'm sure it's a worse feeling actually being on the block though"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:21 pm

"I mean, the only part that stings is that I have a very real chance of being out of the game because all the alliance partners are snatched up." She'd been SO lonely. So very lonely. It just felt good to actually TALK to someone, especially when her usual obnoxious attitude wasn't doing her any favors. "Like I don't even want to WIN... I just wanna be here for a while and leave my mark on the show."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Morgan nods and frowns "Yeah that has to suck but honestly I would take it as a compliment, it means you're a tough ass competitor." His eyebrows raise a little, she didn't want to win? "I mean that is understandable. It gets your name out there cause aren't you a little famous?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 pm

"Well, my daddy is... I suppose if you make it your business to know rich people, you'll know me. I'm not here to be a fierce competitor or win a cash prize or make a fool of myself--I just wanna chill, meet people, and show off."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Morgan puts his hand on his chin "That's actually a cool reason to be here. You lucked out since there are plenty of cool people around here to meet, just when their head isn't in the game haha"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 pm

She scoffs, "Cool people? Yea right. A buncha head cases in there if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:46 am

Morgan laughs "I mean there are some nice people! Maybe you just haven't talked to them yet. I know that for me there are plenty of people I hardly know in this house."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 am

”Totally not seeing it at all. I see right through most of those people, and what I’m seeing isn’t too good to begin with…”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Morgan shrugs "I mean that could be true. It's hard to tell at times. I'm gonna ask a serious question and don't be offended but if you don't like the people here and miss people from home...do you still want to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

"I do. This show is a really good career move for me, and it DOES give me something to do. I LIKE challenges and I like trying new things. Plus, there's like... one and a half people that I don't hate here so like I'm not going home just yet."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Morgan smiles "Okay good. Cause I would've felt bad if you wanted to leave haha. So what is your career? I don't know if I've ever asked"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 pm

"Well, I'm technically an heiress... I'm going to be an actress though. I'm low-key obsessed with film, especially older movies."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

"Oh wow that's awesome. I'm sorry that I didn't know you before, I just don't follow pop culture or anything like that and I don't have cable so..yeah haha. It's not me being ignorant or rude I swear!" He laughs
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:01 pm

"Well I don't have any big roles, so it's not like people actually recognize me for anything but my money--and even then, it's all Daddy's money soooo..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm

" I mean that is still something. Americans love anyone with money from what I've seen from magazine stands. I'm just surprised that no one has tried to befriend you on here just to mooch off of you since I could see some people doing that here"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 pm

"Well, everyone's also kind of avoiding Cash so I'm not surprised. Plus, you'd THINK that people always wanna mooch off rich folks, but they really don't that often..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Morgan nervously laughs and rubs the back of his head "That could be my fault. I felt like it was right to nominate him that first week since he didn't try to talk to anyone and I was just so stressed out from not having weed that it made me seem crazy haha. I feel bad if people are avoiding him because of that... and hey that's good at least, it means people are real friends to you!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:49 pm

“Nono, like I even told you to nominate him, I think it was a good move… Plus he could be doing more in this competition right now if he really wanted to stay and make himself more relatable to the other houseguests.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Morgan shrugs "Yeah I guess that is true, I still feel bad though but it's all in the past and I had to nominate somebody. I think people just need to have normal convos with him instead of just talking game and see if he's a cool person or not"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 pm

“Honestly we all could use some normal conversations with people… Like, everyone here is so tied up in the game and we JUST STARTED! Like, I don’t wanna make this all about me,” even though the conversation had been pretty much all about herself already… “But I feel like I just got put in the ‘bitchy’ category because I’m hot and rich.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 am

"Yeah exactly, like I understand talking some game but it is important to have actual friendships not based on a game. And yeah that could be true or people take your honesty to come off as rude when you are just saying what you are thinking. I get the same thing like people think I am fake cause I am nice but I also go off on people for their bs. So I know how you feel"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stargazing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stargazing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Backyard-
Jump to: