School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Secret Tasks (Private RP - Val & Kenji)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Secret Tasks (Private RP - Val & Kenji)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:11 am

Val calls Kenji, the newest addition to the house, to the Diary Room. She appears on the screen. "Hello Kenji. So, as a new houseguest I'm going to give you a chance to get in the good graces of your fellow HouseGuests. Each day, I will give you two tasks to complete. If you complete all of the tasks given to you by the end of the week the whole house will recieve a reward. Fail, and the whole House will receive a punishment. You must keep these tasks a secret in any way you can and the other HouseGuests must not know this was a task given to you by Production.

Your first task is to drink a whole bottle of the hottest hot sauce that is in the fridge.

Your second task is to draw a big 'X' on a HouseGuests photo on the memory wall based on first impressions. Understood? Go be entertaining and complete your tasks!" Val disappears from the screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tasks (Private RP - Val & Kenji)   Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 am

He cracks his knuckles "Alright, Lets Go. I'm Game!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Secret Tasks (Private RP - Val & Kenji)
Page 1 of 1