The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance or nah?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Alliance or nah? Empty
PostSubject: Alliance or nah?   Alliance or nah? Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Dio sits down bent over, still holding an ice pack on his right eye. He lets out a sigh.

"So, before the POP Valenda asked me if I want to join this alliance that includes Raldo, Morgan and her. While I'm like, super flattered they want me to join in, I can't help but be reticent." he looks away from the camera.

"I haven't been playing this 'game' very well so far, I admit that... I claimed it before, I am not really a strategic kind of person. I was hoping to avoid any nominations by simply being me, having fun, no need for sneaky alliance stuff. But-' he swallows. "I'm not an idiot. I see people wandering off in small groups, they MUST be up to something together."

Dio removes the ice pack for a moment and repositions it while muttering 'and then this to make it all more fun'. He continues.

"I really had no idea what Deressa's plans were for nominations, and yes. Deep down I feared that it would be me. Luckily it wasn't though. I AM tempted to accept the alliance offer." he rubs his chin. "Could be handy. Especially if I would actually become HA at some point, picking nominees ain't an easy job. Only thing that is a bummer though... I really get along well with Nisha. Does this alliance mean I have to 'betray' her at some point? And what about the others I like talking to like Manda?"

He ponders.

"Decisions, decisions...."
Back to top Go down

Alliance or nah?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Dio-
Jump to: