The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pressure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

The Pressure Empty
PostSubject: The Pressure   The Pressure Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 am

"I didn't think being HA would be so difficult. I knew that I would have to evict someone and it would suck, but holy frick frack....people take this game so seriously. I mean, I never watched the first season so I don't know the impact it had. And I didn't come here for fame or to be an entertainer. I just wanted to try and win cash, make friends and...possibly find myself? I desperately just want to grow as a person and move out."
Deressa starts tearing up.
"I love my sister, Lara, but sometimes I feel like she resents me. I've always felt like the outsider at home, because I'm the bastard child. It never became easier as we grew up, just more difficult and awkward. I feel like such a burden every day, even though I kept telling myself that Lara is just moody and she does love me back. I don't know.. I just wanted to fix that uncertainty by coming here."
She takes a minute to restore her composure.
"But even with all of that....if I happen to fail, I'll accept it and find other ways to move out. I'm not saying I'm different in that regard, but that I understand why this game might mean more to some than others. We all have baggage & some of us have more difficulty carrying it.
That's why I'll probs leave the winnings to my squad from this point on.
Being HA is just too much for your girl."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

The Pressure Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pressure   The Pressure Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:46 am

"BUT if I do happen to accidentally win HA at some point I'm gonna nominate Ti'Shaun again just to get her ratchet split ends in a twist." She giggles.
Back to top Go down

The Pressure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Deressa-
Jump to: