The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Satoshi and Tasha enter the Sitting Room that is completely empty for now. They both take a seat on different chairs, but they are still facing each other.

"Is there something that we still need to discuss about earlier. I heard that you were still troubled about something."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:54 pm

"I have nothing to discuss, I'm giving you the chance to re-do my impression of you, and that's all. Don't waste it." Quick and blunt, that's what you need to be, sometimes. "However, I see you have some topics to discuss with me. Say."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Satoshi's facial expression doesn't change as she makes her demands towards him.
"I was the one who went to you for closure. I am not wasting anything. YOU are the one is expecting me kiss your feet when you are not even respecting my attempt to talk to you. Saying that you have nothing to say to me is a slap to my face."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:23 pm

"You threw a magazine at my friend's head and was super rude to me? Why should I be nice to you and forget everything you did just because of a apology?" She frowns. "Anyway, why would I even have something to say to you?! You're the one who making all this fuzz for nothing! I've put the past behind once and I made it pretty clear. So, if you excuse me, I have to finish setting all my stuff in my room. Conversation is over."

She leaves the room, mumbling loudly enough anyone could hear. She ran back to the girls' bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm

"First, you don't know Dio like the back of your hand because he nice to you. Anyone can do that. So I wouldn't consider him a friend after one day. Secondly, I was being rude to you because you were being racist by saying that I needed to make the Asian quota look good. How was i supposed to feel? Anyone can see that I am Japanese, you don't need to point it out."

As soon as she leaves, Satoshi leaves and directs himself to the men's bedroom.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation    Confrontation  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Sitting Room-
Jump to: