The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Hated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Most Hated Empty
PostSubject: Most Hated   Most Hated Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Ti'Shaun walks into the Diary Room, not wearing her makeup with her hair in a ponytail, as well as not doing her signature sashay walk, instead just quickly walking into the room, causally sitting on the couch. 

"I've been noticing the constant ignoring I've been getting from certain houseguests, the framing for putting X's on irrelevant ass pictures, the obsession over little old Ti'Shaun." She smiles.

"I'm not stupid. I've seen this before. I know what you guys are doing, and at this point I'm over it."

Ti'Shaun begins shaking her head while still smiling.

"As of right now, I could care less if I go or stay. Unlike some certain others in this house I have money regardless of a TV show. All that you're doing is giving me a boost into becoming the iconic fan-favorite of the season."

She blows a quick kiss at the camera and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down

Most Hated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Ti'Shaun-
Jump to: