The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Elimination Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 4 - Elimination Vote Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Elimination Vote   Week 4 - Elimination Vote Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Manda's sitting on the couch with a huge shit-eating grin. "Oh god this vote will be SO satisfying, no matter who I pick."

"Tasha is just annoying... always has been, always will be."

"And Ti'Shaun... God I hate her. Like?? I hate bitchy girls who pretend to be so much more important and relevant than they are. Stop acting like you're some huge villain that everyone cares so much about--literally no one cares about you except for the fact that your insult game sucks."

She tosses her hair out of her face. "Well, anyway. My vote is for..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 4 - Elimination Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Elimination Vote   Week 4 - Elimination Vote Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 pm

"Ti'Shaun. Sorry, girl, but you can't go around pointlessly sassing everyone in a show where you actually need your castmates to like you... Props to Cash though, he tried really hard to keep you in... by throwing you under the bus." She giggles, "Bye girl!!"
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Elimination Vote
Page 1 of 1