The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'Shaun's Epilogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Ti'Shaun's Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Ti'Shaun's Epilogue   Ti'Shaun's Epilogue Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Ti'Shaun comes in the Diary Room smiling with her suitcases. 

"So, this is gonna be the last time I sit in this chair, it's pretty sad, but not really. I know they're anxious to see my walk out that door, it's just great to know that I'm obviously gonna be the fan favorite of this season."

She laughs.

"I came, I saw, I damn sure conquered, I loved.. a little. I just wish it was Cash." She looks down. "It really opened my eyes the way he ran around this week trying to save my butt-- I've liked Cash all this time, but I was too blind to see it, Je was fooling with the enemy, but he was sweet."

She stands up. 

"This isn't the last time you'll see of me, I can guarantee you." She winks at blows a kiss at the camera as she walked out.
Back to top Go down

Ti'Shaun's Epilogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Ti'Shaun-
Jump to: