The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
+9
Kiki/Lolo
Natalie
Robin
Jay
Nisha
Delin
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Tasha
Val
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 pm

4/20
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:57 pm

The member 'Dio' has done the following action : Roll the Dice?

'Ball Game HA' :
Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Stayput_by_emperor_lucas-dbieu1n Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Stayput_by_emperor_lucas-dbieu1n
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 am

"Wow, y'all SUCK! But your time is UP! I'm sick and tired of waiting for you all! With 6/20 balls total, weak sauce by the way,.... KENJI you REMAIN in the game and are also the new HOUSE AMBASSADOR! Congratulations!

That also means that for Kyle and Satoshi... you are OFFICIALLY evicted, from the Mad House. Sorry, guys, but its time to say good bye... again... for good this time. Heh."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:15 am

Morgan looks over and grins. While he is sad that his friend Satoshi is going, he does trust Kenji as well. Morgan comes over and fist bumps Kenji "Good job dude! You were a beast up there."

He then limps over to Satoshi and hugs him "I am sorry dude, I am really going to miss you and you need to come visit Chicago." he then looks at Kyle "You too! I will make sure to go to your drag shows once I am home!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 am

Valenda glares at Val for her smart ass remark and goes up to Kyle & Satoshi "you both did your hardest...like seriously and I didn't know you two were still here."

"Kyle...you're a fabulous person and keep doing what you're doing because you're beautiful." She goes over to Satoshi "And you..." She smiles very warmly to him "Satoshi...I...I'm gonna miss you so much that I." She puts her hand on his shoulder "Be good okay, don't change for anyone but only if you think it's for a better cause."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:00 am

Kyle smiles at Valenda "Thanks hun, hope to see you still in this house at the finale"

He smiles off and waves at everyone else. "See you guys later!"

"It's official, I'm gone. That's depressing. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 am

As soon as Satoshi hears that both him and Kyle are the ones who are to be evicted, he is surprising not as phased as he thought he would. He wasn't disappointed that couldn't win the money since he wasn't there for the prize. All he wanted to do was make Cecily proud of him, maybe even make a friend or two. But as soon as he felt Morgan's arms wrap around him, he suddenly remembers the real reason why he was there to begin with. He slowly warps his arms around Morgan as well. The idea of possibly never seeing the friends he has made ever again brings tears to his eyes. But he doesn't want anyone to know that. As soon as they release from their embrace, Satoshi looks at Morgan.

"It's nothing to worry about, my friend. The orchestra that I perform in travels to Chicago rather frequently. Plus, we are millennials, aren't we? So, once you get the chance, you can always call or text me."

He takes out the paper that he was drawing on while he was in the Secret Suite and rips off two small pieces from it. He writes his cellphone number and his name on both of them. With an extended arm, he hands one of the pieces of paper to Morgan.

"I hope to see you win this competition and finally escape from this hell house."

He feels a gentle hand on his shoulder and looks to see Valenda. The look on her face internally tortures him. In order to help that feeling, he pulls her in for a tight embrace. He secretly doesn't want to let her go. Especially since she was one of the most sincere people he has ever met while still being true to herself. He loosens his embrace to look her in the eyes.

"Valenda, thank you for helping me be the better person that I never could have been on my own. You truly are a treasure to anyone around you. I'm just sorry that I couldn't see it at the beginning. I'm just glad that I got the second chance I never deserved to redeem myself to you."

He hands her the other piece of paper while he smiles at her. But on the inside, he is crying like a small child. It would kill him if she saw how he really felt.

"Like I said, it's not forever. You can call me or text me whenever you can. Just please try your best in this game.
Not for me, but for yourself and everyone at home cheering you on."

He turns around to leave once and for all. He gives one last look at Dio. Not out of anger, but just as reassurance that he will still be a part of him, whether he likes it or not. Although he wasn't as mad at him like he was on the first day, but he still wasn't satisfied that he never got the chance to tell him what was on his mind. He then remembers his talk with Je'Raldo as he sees him trying his best to relax. He doesn't want it to remain unresolved and the best man to carry the message was Je'Raldo. So he pulls him in for a brief hug as he whispers in his ear.

"Please don't forget to tell Dio about what I said. He needs a little reminder "

(Sorry for not saying something sooner ^^'.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5