The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Eviction   Week 5 Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Before Live Eviction

Nisha saunters into the room and takes a seat. A sigh escapes her lips as she shakes her head for a moment. "Last week, Ti'Shaun was evicted. I was left with my only other close ally in this game, who frankly, didn't even want to play anymore. This whole week, I don't think Tasha has done any campaigning whatsoever. It hurts to see her give up so easily..."

*A few moments pass by as she starts to tear up*

"God, this game is so nerve-wracking....*sniff*...they're probably going to come for me next."

Vote will be revealed soon!
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 5 Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Eviction   Week 5 Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:49 pm

"Hey, Nisha"

"Hey, Val!"

"Please, cast your vote to evict."

"My vote goes to Valenda. Regardless of how Tasha feels, I'm playing a loyal game and will have no part in her leaving this game."
Back to top Go down

Week 5 Eviction
Page 1 of 1