The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Raldo is laying in bed, reading a book. With one arm behind his head shaking his foot fast, he's a bit anxious about this week and needs something to keep his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Dio kicks open the door with his good leg and hobbles into the bedroom without noticing Je'Raldo.
He walks up to his bed, and lets himself fall into it. The bed creaks as his face hits his pillow.

"I missed you" he whispers to the pillow as he digs his face into it.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 pm

Raldo jumps from the loud noise from Dio kicking the door.
'Oh no is he gonna kill me this time, He already injured my back and hands. Now he's gonna break me in two. Goodbye cruel world'

Raldo looks at Dio, Was he talking to me? "I... Uh... Missed you two..?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Dio jumps up from the sudden voice. Was it real? Or just his tired mind playing tricks on him?
He looks around him and sees Je'Raldo lying on his bed. He just realized it sounded like he was talking to Je. He chuckles.

"Sorry I didn't see you there Je." He yawns and puts his face back into the pillow while talking. "Just... real tired from the 2400 kicks challenge. Was talking 'bout the... bed..."

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm

Raldo still reading his book listens to Dio. He's really good at multitasking if you ask him. "Ouch, That sounds brutal, Did you managed to get to your goal?"

"Oh, my bad. Who were you talking to then? Someone special in your life?" He asks concerned flipping his page. He sounded a bit uninterested but this book is more interesting right now... is Abagail pregnant or not? bitch needs to decide.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:30 pm

"Myeah.... but 24 hours... Who makes that shit up"

He sighs as he lies on his back.

"I miss my girl at home, Juani. I know I messed up, I realized that when I took a powernap during my challenge, I kept thinking about her. Like, can't help but feel like I'm giving off wrong signals to all of the girls here?"
He turns to look at Je, who was still reading his book. He frowns
Wow... rude much

"It looks like you're reading an interesting book though."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Raldo looks back at Dio "Oh, Sorry I wasn't ignoring you, I was still listening"
sorry Abagail your gonna have to wait for that pregnancy test

He turns to Dio "Sorry, but Juani wow. Sounds like a pretty name! Well who do you think your giving wrong signals too?" he questions
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:22 pm

He gives him a weak smile. "It's cool, you seem like the person to appreciate a good book. And yeah, she is a pretty lady as well!" he closes his eyes and grins.

"Juani can get jealous of other girls pretty fast. I'm a sportsman, lady fans everywhere. The idea of her thinking I'm looking at other girls", his eyes snap open and he blushes once again, "makes me nervous y'know? Pissing her off is a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm

"Hmmm, Well why are you so worried? Did you hook up with someone? Cause if you're worried you probably did something you knew you shouldn't have done" He tilts his head concerned. "So, did you hook up with someone?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm

"Well.. there was a dare when we played Truth or Dare at the beginning of the game. And Satoshi dared me to kiss a random person, which turned out to be Vale. Yeah it wasn't really my favorite bet, but I'm not chicken. T'was stupid of me though." he leans on his arm. "Plus being awkward whenever someone talks to me, doesn't help my case. Makes me look guilty while I didn't do anything, I never cheated on her.... I talked to Manda before, and I didn't realize it but I've been fooling Valenda into believing that I'm interested in her"

"I hope I fixed things with my girlfriend though, I made sure of that." he gives the camera a quick, hopeful look, and turns back to lying on his side. He yawns.

"So from now on, gon' try to get over that nervous side of me. And talk to Valenda... soon. To think Satoshi caused all of this." he breathes out as he stares at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Raldo listens to Dio, He knows Dio felt sorry and was extremely sorry. He knows whatever he did to fix it fixed the problem, smart kid.

"Satoshi?" Raldo begins to think back to the truth or dare memory.. He taps his chin...
"He was the one who dared you to kiss Valenda right?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:25 am

"Yeah, that was him. Probably to mess with me, well he did that." He closes his eyes.

"Still feel conflicted about his eviction honestly. I'm glad someone who hates me was eliminated but just, the way it went down felt wrong. Like he seemed to want to talk to me still."

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 am

"Well... Speaking of Satoshi, I was able to talk to you him about you and I got some very interesting feed back from him..." Raldo explains
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 am

Dio raised an eyebrow.
"Oh? It probably wasn't very good.... was it"
He groans. His life was becoming a soap serie... He wouldn't be surprised to get offers to play in one after the show.

He was tempted to fake falling asleep, but that would only be rude and inappropriate. He goes back to lying on his back. Sleep... Still no sleep. No, this was important. Focus.

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

"Well, I mean idk how you could forget something like this but what he told me and I quote:"

Satoshi wrote:
Satoshi takes another long and deep breath as he reflects on past events that have happened between him and Dio. He cringed as he remembers every moment he was demeaned, humiliated, and harassed. He then tries to calm himself down by laying his head his hands to rest his thoughts.

"He used to do the worst things to me when we were younger. The last thing I want to do is to have everybody think of Dio any differently. I may not like him, but I know he has changed after high school. "

"Back when I was 14 years old, my mother and I had to move to America from Japan for...very bad reasons. I had to start my very first day of high school in a new school and in a new country. Not only that, I couldn't speak much English since my school didn't provide the language in Karastu. I wasn't a very popular kid so I became the target of harassment by bullies. And that bully happened to be...Dio. I know that it sounds hard to believe but it's the truth. He dunked my head in a toilet, beat me up, verbally harassed me...it just gave me a horrible impression on my peers for the longest time. I fears them and later on when I graduated, I just learned to avoid them."

"and if you ask me, That's kinda fucked up with what you did. I mean, it was in the past but how could you torment someone like that? Were going through some stuff and let it out on the poor kid?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:35 am

Dio is frozen in place. He is afraid of looking JeRaldo in the eyes. High school... all this time it was about high school. (Censor) high school...

He slowly gets to sitting on the edge of his bed, still avoiding eye contact with Je'Raldo. He feels Je's eyes burning, but before he can talk to him he digs through his memory, even when he hates doing so.

Satoshi, did he hear his name before? He couldn't remember that name. What else...
He was the new kid. Fck he was, that's never good. He couldn't speak English very well either. That must mean - yes, the silent Japanese kid, main target for years....

He grabs his head with both hands, a headache is coming up. Not only that, he feels anger coming up as well. The toilet incident, that's where it all started.

He swears as he tightly grips the side of the bed. Finally he looks JeRaldo in the eyes.

"It... it's not the full story"

He looks away

"It's partly true... And Satoshi has the right to hate me.  But - there's more. I- I never harassed him, though I was there..... I don't think he knows the full story either." Dio growls softly and whispers. "I wish I could just talk to him though... without camera's in our faces."

Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:36 am

Raldo flips his hair to the back on his shoulder. "Then what was the full story? He's probably watching, speak up." Raldo says a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:15 pm

Dio looks annoyed at JeRaldo. He really didn't want to talk about this on national television and Je was pushing him to do so. On the other hand, he probably would have talked about this in the house with Satoshi, if... he wasn't eliminated yet. Since Je was already suspicious of him, it would be best to tell him the story. He lets out a sigh and turns to him.

"Look, this is something personal, I am NOT proud of this and like, I haven't even told my own mom." he turns to the camera. "So erm.... sorry ma." he gives the camera a forced smile, and then continues talking to Je.

"Where to start... I think... sophomore year. I was this tall kid, nothing really special about me but my love for sports. Didn't really stand out or something except for my height." he holds up his hand to show him how tall he was, which was almost as tall as Dio is now. He scratches the back of his head.
"To get a soccer scholarship you need to be scouted and you can only be scouted at PE classes. I only had 1 hour each week, the only way to have a shot was training with the jocks: the football and basketball players." he looks away rather annoyed.
"I had to ask them if I could train with them. That was hella nerve-wrecking I can tell you that. These are... the people who made Satoshi's life, and others for that matter, hell for the next 3 years." he left out their names on purpose. For Satoshi's sake, but also their sake. He isn't in the Mad House to ruin people's lives... Beside my own. he feels the urge to slap himself but suppresses it.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Raldo was horrified, how the hell can a kid like him be that tall. His parents must be related the jolly green giant...

"Woah Woah... don't try to hit yourself, man. That's obviously not going to solve anything." He explains

"But what I'm getting at is that you joined in on the bullying because that was the only way to train with them?" He strokes his beard "Well I find it very brave of you, Admitting your wrongs on national TV is a hard thing to do. But, it is also a way to tell people that you are sorry about your actions from exposing yourself." He pats Dio's shoulder "I'm surprisingly proud of you!"

"But I still find what you did disgusting, so I hope you learn to expect that guilt. But I still dont find you as a horrible person. Just someone who made an awful mistake" He states

"I will say you might be getting a bit of hate from all of this you're admitting to me, but I feel as if the only opinion that matters the most in this situation is Satoshi and Juani."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 pm

He hears JeRaldo complimenting him on telling the story. He is relieved that Je was willing to hear him out but... There still were some things to set straight. Satoshi, he- had to know what really happened at least.

"Well... Kind of. 'They'," he uses air quotes, "told me that only friends would be allowed to join in, and I had to prove myself to become a 'friend'. So the second day, we went into the boy's bathroom and..." he's quiet for a moment. He pitifully at the camera, and sucks in some air before continuing.

"they were dunking, who I now learned was Satoshi, his head into the toilet. It was awful.... It really was!" he looks at Je, trying to read his expression. Dio is certain that Je still thinks it was him who did it. He REALLY hated retrieving these memories after succesfully repressing them for so long.

"As I said, that... that wasn't me who did it. I had to watch as they were showing me what they were doing to him. When they left, they made sure his head was stuck in the toilet." he shivers. "I told those guys I would take care of the rest and when they left, I did. I freed him from the toilet and the stall."
Dio is quiet for a moment. After a small silence he continues.
"I wanted to tell him to wait for a little bit before getting out of the bathroom to fight suspicion, but he was in complete shock. I can't blame him, that must've been traumatizing. And I can see that having me pulling him OUT made him believe I was the one starting it all."
He pulls up his knees and he winces.
"So he ran out. I was alone for barely 5 seconds, and he got away. Those guys... they knew I messed up their little... game..."

He stares at his injured knee. He doesn't want to talk about that part, so he hurriedly talks over it.

"Since that moment, I had no choice but to stick around. It was my only chance if I wanted to achieve my dreamjob. I was part of the group but I was more of a background character so to say. My tall figure had people notice me instantly though. I scared off quite a lot of people without REALLY doing anything... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)   Relaxing (RP w/ Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (RP w/ Dio)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: