The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 2: A New Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Day 2: A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Day 2: A New Day   Day 2: A New Day Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:32 pm

I would have never thought that my current situation could have gotten any worse, but somehow the odds weren't in my favor. Even when I try to build bridges, they burn right in front of me. Specifically towards my attempt to sort everything out with Tasha. Even when I try to talk to her like a gentleman, she refused to listen to a thing I had to say. I don't want to beg on my knees just so she can forgive me. I just want us to understand each other. But at this rate, it is more like volcano and a tsunami trying to coexist.

But on a positive note, I do believe that Morgan had good intentions for trying to have me go to Tasha for closure. I just hope that his attempts aren't in vain. Maybe if we have someone to in the room with us the next time we talk, things might actually get better instead of blowing up in my face.

Until then, I can try even harder to make a good impression on some of the new people that I have met. Such as Nisha, who actually happens to be a sweet young lady with a passion for people and food. While the other hand,Isaiah is quite interesting to say the least. I just find how he tried to send Tasha away just because she was a woman surrounded by men a bit odd. I just hope that this Christian missionary doesn't try to spread the light of God upon an atheist like me.
Back to top Go down

Day 2: A New Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Satoshi-
Jump to: