The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dio's Admirer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Manda was ready for the next phase of Operation: Drama (which didn’t actually have any planning… it just sounded cool to make it SOUND like a real plan). She crept into the bedrooms again, this time armed with a very desperate love note.

She rubbed the note all over Valenda’s belongings in an attempt to catch her scent, then folded it and tucked it into Dio’s bed. She would’ve added a red kiss mark, but she didn’t get the chance to…

HOPEFULLY he hadn’t yet spoken to Valenda about their uh… situation. The note was a grueling declaration of love, a plea that Dio not tell the others, and a promise that after the show she would stay in contact. There were long descriptions of how Valenda had loved Dio from the moment they met, how she couldn’t stop thinking about him, and how she didn’t care what stood in the way of their love!! So sappy and desperate (and AWKWARD) that it gave Manda a physical cringe.

She was yet again extremely careful in planting the note, and slipped out before anyone could see her.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Dio makes his way to his bedroom after the party in the backyard. He's had champagne and few beers, but he could handle alcohol pretty well. He was tipsy at most, at least he was handling the alcohol better then Kenji. Boy oh boy...

He cheerfully grabs his soccer ball from his bag and throws it around a little, doing some small tricks as he grins. He then lies down on his bed, but gets disturbed by the sound of paper cracking. Dio is confused and then pulls a letter from underneath his back. His hands start to become shaky as he sees the red curly letters with little hearts on the 'i's.

"Wha... euhm... What's... this?"
He looks around the room to see if one of his roommates was playing a prank on him, but no one was there.
Dio turns back to the letter and he tries to concentrate as he's reading. It takes him a while to get through the whole thing, the beers didn't really help. Or maybe it did, he WAS starting to feel numb after he finished reading it all.

He just lies there, staring at the ceiling, sweat covering his forehead and worry written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:37 pm

On her way outside, she’d spotted Dio entering the room and she couldn’t help but check in on him. She spotted him lying on the bed with a facial expression that meant he was either constipated, or he’d just read her note.

She hid her smirk, instead putting on a curious expression, and leaned against the doorway. “Uhhh you okay, buddy? Too much protein shake?”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Dio sits up straight and looks at Manda with a panicked look.

"I- I HAVE A PROBLEM?!" he yells at her, shakily pointing at the letter in his hand. He doesn't care if anyone in the house hears him yell, at this moment all he focuses on is the love letter situation at hand.
"Manda this isn't good no no not good at all? I am in huge enormous trouble?! Oh god I- I should have seen this coming" he gives her a desparate look. "I barely... barely finished fixing things for Juani and me and- and now I have a STALKER? Vale seemed distracted but I didn't know she was up to this!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

PERFECT!! This couldn’t have gone any better if she’d planned it!
(Like most of her plans, Manda had done this on impulse because of boredom)

She holds up her hands, giving a perfect expression of shock and confusion. “Woah woah woah, buddy, what’s the sitch?” Manda goes to sit at the foot of his bed and snatches the letter, quickly reading it. “Uh… Okay, nevermind, freak out all you want. This shit is NUTS! You have GOT to shut her down NOW.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 pm

"I KNOW!" He's still yelling, unaware of the fact that his booming voice could probably be heard from all around the house.

He snatches the letter from Manda again, and points at a specific place on the paper.
"'I love you with all my butt. I would say heart but my butt is bigger'. Is that supposed to make me horny for her or anything?"
Instead of making this awkward as ever, he just spurs out whatever he's thinking, pretty unlike him.

"I mean it sounds hot but this barely sounds like Vale." he rubs his chin as his eyes turn into slits.

"... She must really have the hots for me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Manda nods, "I mean, girls do and say weird things when they like a guy. THe other day she was complaining about how she doesn't like her body, so maybe she's trying to see if YOU like her body?? Also like... we had that big party. Maybe she got drunk and wrote it? If she did, her penmanship is pretty bomb though..." She sets the note in his lap and pats him on the knee. "Either way, dude, the best thing to do is go confront her! You were already planning on telling her about your girlfriend, so now is as good a time as any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dio's Admirer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio's Admirer   Dio's Admirer Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dio's Admirer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: