School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Current Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

PostSubject: Current Thoughts   Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 am

"So Marlee is gone and I feel like it's week 1 all over again. I kinda thought I'd go home before her. It comes as a surprise, especially since I haven't been nominated even once. I really miss her, but I can't let grief get to me. I'm here to win me some money....less than before because of Cash. He really lived up to his name, huh?" She chuckles.
"It's the final 9 now and things are definitely gonna get more heated. I relied a lot on my luck and Marlee until this point, so it's time to put in actual effort." She places a finger on her lower lip and starts brainstorming.
"An alliance was just exposed, thanks to Robin. Morgan and Valenda have to be at least a bit irritated with her. Maybe I can convince her somehow to stir up more shit with them." She crosses her arms in frustration.
"I hate doing this sketchy type of crap, but if it wasn't for Robin... Marlee would still be here! I want justice for my little sis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Current Thoughts   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 pm

"I think I was able to make Robin question her choice of friends. I feel bad in a way, but who knows...maybe it was necessary? Maybe it wasn't me just feeding her bullshit and Morgan actually does see her as disposable? I know Morgan's been going around making deals with everyone. I might not be the strongest player, but I have more than enough social skills to pick up on these things. I dunno, but I'm glad I put a small crack in her relationship with him. It's what she deserves, honestly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Current Thoughts
Page 1 of 1