The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin) Empty
PostSubject: From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin)   From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:17 pm

Robin saw Manda walk into the bathroom and quickly hurried in and locked the door. She grabs Manda by the arm and spins her around making sure she's listening "Manda before you open your mouth, I don't wanna start any shit with you and I'm here to explain myself. When I put you up, I put you up as a pawn. You were never my target, I should've told you but I didn't. I made up a bullshit reason why I put you on the block so you'd look like the one who got screwed over and the house would feel bad and vote for you to stay if I couldn't take you off the block with the POP. While everyone was throwing shade at me for putting you up I stayed silent because I didn't want you evicted. My plan the entire time was to backdoor Cash, but then he took the money he was offered and ran so that plan got thrown out the window. Then Je won POP and came to me and told me he was taking you off the block and I told him that the entire time you were a pawn, you can ask him yourself if you don't believe me. You think I'd be stupid enough to put the girl that removed me from the block on the block as a serious nominee? You've never been my target and you still arn't despite what I said just now in the living room. It's your choice to believe me or not but I'm telling you the truth."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin)   From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin) Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:47 pm

She holds up her hands in surrender, rolling her eyes. “Okay listen, Tweety.”

“I have… ZERO beef with you. If you can’t handle a little teasing here and there, I’m sorry, but you seriously need to chill. I have not come for you. I have hardly said anything. I have NO issue with you—I don’t even want to win this competition. You do you, I’ll do me. Nothing I’m doing here involves you positively or negatively.”

“So chill. Also, don’t grab at me unless you wanna get naked, because I don’t play that shit.”

Back to top Go down

From B*tch to B*tch (PR Manda and Robin)
Page 1 of 1