The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First impression & after challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

First impression & after challenge Empty
PostSubject: First impression & after challenge   First impression & after challenge Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:53 pm

She walks in and stares around in the room "well I guess I am here heheh! So first things first..."

"Dio eh heh well first off that man is something else" she fans herself "I mean he understands me a lot and we seem to have gotten along pretty well." She crosses her fingers "he is also like very out there as well and an professional old spice soccer play ah!" she holds her face. "Ow well Morgan is also I have gotten along sooo much and even if he was high, he's still amazing...like bros!"
"Deressa complimented on my hair hee hee, her hair is gorgeous as well and such a cutie!"
"Robin and Tasha is a bit on the rough side but who cares! We need more of power woman..Manda now she is one spicy gal & I love it!"
"Nishy is also very cute and that poofy hair of hers is lovely...I see myself getting along with her plus she makes great sandwiches."
"Sato well...I knew he didn't like me when I kept calling him Yoshi but because he fits him so well but I had the feeling I was not gonna get accepted by him."

After the challenge "Yea not gonna lie...I suck at that challenge plus the objects sooo loved my face hmph!" as she points at her face.
"Hey I actually got to Sato during the challenge when he offered to help me down from the tree, I was surprised then we had a serious conversation once I came down."
"He understands me YAY!!" she throws her arms up and kicks her feet.
"Ow hurts to laugh.."
Back to top Go down

First impression & after challenge
Page 1 of 1