The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Week 7 - Live Eviction  Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction    Week 7 - Live Eviction  Clock10Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:25 am

Robin walked in and laid back on the couch, thinking out loud to herself. "This week's vote is especially tough, there's Vale who I'm technically in an alliance with but her and Morgan have been acting sketchy lately, Morgan has so many connections in the house that he and Vale must have another alliance that doesn't include me. If our alliance is all bull shit then getting rid of her would help my game, one less person in an alliance out to get me. Like Deressa said, if it was ever down to choosing between me and Vale, Morgan would choose her in a heartbeat so this could be my chance to make sure that doesn't happen. Then there's Nisha, and helping her stay in the game would do nothing but benefit me, finally someone who would be on my side." Robin paused for moment, "Now that I think about it there's really no competition here." Robin looks into the camera. "I vote to evict Valenda, sorry girl nothing personal all strategy."
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1