The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm

READ THE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT!
The HouseGuests walk out expecting Val to be hosting but instead its... Angelica! From The Mad House 1! "Hey guys!" Angelica waves to them and greets each of them. "Haha, don't worry! I'm not joining the game. I'm just here to host! I hope the six of you playing (Manda, Dio, Nisha, Robin, Deressa, Morgan), here's how it works:

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition <a href=Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Angeli10

"As you all know, last season I was the Head Bitch in Charge... and what kind of bitch would I be if I didn't make this challenge hard? If you want to win the POP you're going to have to be brave and bold enough to complete punishments." She chuckles to herself. "Each of you will have 100 chips. I will be making you 9 offers, each worth a certain amount of points. If you want the offer, secretly place a bet that you think is large enough to take it. The HouseGuests who bets the most will receive the offer and the points that go with it. However, use your chips wisely because whatever chips you bet, even if you don't win the offer, will be taken away. After all the offers have been made the HouseGuest with the most points will win the POP!"

The challenge should be fairly simple. All you have to do is place a bet of how many chips you want to use on an offer.

Example: Let's say Val places an offer of 15 chips on the first punishment which is worth 7 points. If Val is the highest bidder then she gets 7 points added to her total and if not then she does not get any points. For the following offer she only has 85 chips left to spare.

Here is where you will place your bets: https://goo.gl/forms/IBsZ6Cqsb7hAZ4RQ2. Write you answer like "15 Chips" or "7 Chips", etc. If you don't want to bet on an offer, write "0 Chips".

Here's a video to sort of put it into perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JimxiPTsd_s& (I recommend watching it)

Here is a link to who is playing in the competition: https://sta.sh/016jms433w8g

As always you have 24hrs and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:49 pm

"And the results are in! So let's get right to it, shall we?" Angelica rolls out a board with all of the winners of each offer.

"So, for 7 points the HouseGuest that will be shackled to another HouseGuest for 48 hours is... DIO! And Dio, by random draw, the person you will be shackled to is... MANDA!" Angelica smirks and pulls out handcuffs. She walks over to them and links Manda's left arm with Dio's right arm. "You're lucky these cuffs are a little longer than regular ones!" She chuckles.

"Okay, moving on. For 13 points, the person who will be staying in a tank with live eels for 3 hours is... DERESSA! After the POP ceremony, your punishment will be in the backyard."

"For 9 points, the person who will be dressed as a human skunk for the week is... ROBIN! Head to the DR and come straight back!" A few moments pass and Robin comes out in a skunk onesie. "You not only look like a skunk but smell like one too! Yuck!" She laughs.

"For 12 points, the person who will be a have-not for the REST of the season is... DERESSA! So from now until the end of the season, you will be forced to sleep in the have-not room, take cold showers and can only eat slop! Sorry, girlie."

"For NEGATIVE 10 points, the person who gets a strategy session with," she points to herself. "Yours truly is... NISHA! We'll meet for our strategy session shortly after the results are over!"

"For 6 points, the person that will be doing a 'Workout from Hell' each time they hear a whistle sound is... ROBIN! Each time you hear a whistle sound, you must stop whatever you're doing and do as the voice says."

"For 8 points, the person who is giving up all of their belongings for the week minus whatever can fit in this tiny carry-on sized bag is... DIO! Good luck buddy, Lord knows I could never do that."

"For 15 points, the person who is NOT eligible to play in the next POP competition EVEN IF they are a nominee is... MANDA! You're bold. I mean, I could never win a comp but.. do you."

"For 14 points, the person who will be getting a Mad House haircut is... MANDA!" Angelica motions for Manda to sit on the chair in front of her as she pulls out the hair clipper. "I hope you're ready for this." She turns on the clipper and begins to shave Manda's head. "A little bit of the side... a lot bit off the top and... done! Voilà!" Soon Manda is completely bald. "Looking good, girl!"

"And the winner of the POP with the most points total is... MANDA! I guess shaving your head might be worth it. Congrats!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Manda glances down at the cuffs, then to Angelica, then to Dio. Then, a wicked smile creeps over her face. “I guess we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together, huh, hunk~?” She cackles a bit then elbows him. “Just kidding! But hey good thing you got shackled to the tallest girl here, huh?”

As for getting her head shaved, when Angelica went ahead and did that Manda barely flinched. For added effect, she yawned, then rubbed her head. “Honestly, kinda loving this. It’s hot out anyway.” She shrugs, “And bald girls are what’s hot right now.” She pulled a compact mirror out of her pocket and gave it a look. “Pretty even too daaaaaang girl, you should work in a barber shop!”

(gonna put an image here when I get the chance to draw it LMAO)

She wasn’t even playing it up for the cameras—Manda genuinely did look pretty good bald. She’d wanted to try out the style for a while anyway—just needed a push. “Only downside is I can’t get my hair pulled in bed… Boohoo.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Dio looks down to his now-shackled hand, and sees Manda grinning at him like a creep. He chuckles nervously and tugs at the collar of his shirt. He then realizes undressing is gonna be 'fun'... Not that he has much to wear, he can probably only fit a shirt and some shorts in the bag. Bye for now, soccer ball...

"We- we can handle this! You don't snore do you?"
He coughs as he hopes she doesn't ask him the same question in return.

Dio silently watches as Angelica shaves Manda's head, while she actually YAWNS during the haircut... He unconsciously runs his fingers through his hair, pretty glad he gets to keep his fabulous locks
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 am

Morgan laughs "yikes, I flopped. I guess it's good that I'm punishment free then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition   Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Power of Protection Competition
Page 1 of 1