The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jogging in the yard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Jogging in the yard Empty
PostSubject: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Dio made his way to the backyard after having a quick breakfast, and started stretching his legs to warm up his muscles.  
He actually really felt like playing some soccer, but he didn't want to press anyone into donig a sport he's pretty much obsessed over. Oh well, maybe later...

He hoped that Satoshi would come soon as well, best case scenario arrive before Manda and possibly others. It would give him time to talk to him, hopefully find out what has been bothering the snarky genius. Maybe something happened in the past, probably a bias against him?
No, he shouldn't make assumptions. It'll come.

And if he's not the first to arrive, it would give him some time to get to know one or more others from the house. Win-win situation right there!
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Satoshi looks out the window looking into the backyard to see Dio stretching but it looked like he was stressing over something.

He thinks to himself. "He looks like he has something on his mind for once in his life...he should."

He emerges outside in a plain tank top, running shorts and a pair of sneakers. He picks a spot in the yard to start his stretches as well, not saying a single word to Dio.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Dio looks up only to see Satoshi stretching as- wait... Satoshi? He actually got here first?
He gulps and finishes his stretch session. He 'discretely' approaches the fellow houseguest and coughs to get his attention.

"Good to see uhhh.... you outside here, man. Ready for a workout?" He gives Satoshi an awkward smile, and changes his posture every 3 seconds trying to find a comfortable position to stand in without looking tense.

He was still a bit angry at him for throwing that magazine right at his face on day 1, but holding grudges seems pretty useless. That's why he decided to let it slip for now. At this moment, he just hoped to have a good talk, maybe grow closer to him instead of growing apart. They did share a room after all.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Satoshi takes quick glances at Dio while he is still stretching. He has a strange feeling that he didn't like, maybe...irritation. No, he knew what it was...disgust. At first, he tries to ignore Dio's question for a few seconds. But Satoshi eventually gives in to Dio's just to make him stop giving that creepy smile.

"Ready as I will ever be. But i must ask you something. Is there something on your mind, Diorno?" He says as he is still stretching, refusing to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 pm

After Satoshi leaving him in an awkward silence a little bit too long for his liking, he finally said something to him. Kind of a mean thing to do since I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows I can't handle awkward situations...
Then he finally got a reply from him.

"Oh, please call me Dio. You're the only one who calls me by my full name. Makes it all so official haha"
He looks at the entrance of the house seeing if anyone was about to join in. Sadly, there wasn't. No escape from this now...

"Well I uh... Y-yeah maybe just like uhm.. a little something is kinda... yeah... bothering me."
Way to go you nailed it!

"I was wondering Satoshi, is something bugging you? Like uhm... something about me? It's okay if that's the case. We can solve it, like men."
Dio crosses his arm and gives him a more serious look now.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Satoshi stops in the middle of his stretches just to give Dio a stern look in the eyes. He gets up off the ground and gets to eye level with him

"I just have to say, have you ever wondered why I know your full name? You introduced yourself as Dio to the entire household and no one else has called you by your full name. If you think I am one of your loyal fans, know this much. I hate sports without a shadow of a doubt. So tell me Diorno, how else do you think I would know that bit of information about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Taken aback by the sudden change of mood, Dio takes a step back and holds his hands up in surrender.
"Woah calm down man, I didn't get out here with you to have a fight"

Suddenly, it was clear to him what Satoshi was saying. It's true: He introduced himself to everyone as Dio, since friends always call him Dio. Yet Satoshi knew his full name. And apparently he does not know him because of his career as an athlete so... what was it that made Satoshi know him? And if he knows him, why didn't he remember Satoshi?
They are both quiet as Satoshi is  staring at the jock. Dio starts sweating as he clearly doesn't have a clue.

"I... uh..........
The internet?"
He gives him a sheepish grin, but feels that hell was about to break loose.
Now would be a great time for someone to barge into the backyard. To at least have some witnesses around. Silently praying for a miracle to happen he stares into the angry man's eyes
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Satoshi tries so hard to hold back a laugh from how ridiculous that response sounded. But a little bit ends up slipping out anyway.

"How could I even access the internet? We have no cell phones and there is no computer in the house. So, no. You got it wrong."

He then walks over Dio and places a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll just leave you at that. I would hate to have to spell it out for you."

He then takes off on his jog, leaving behind a very confused Dio.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Not long after, Manda arrives (suitably dressed, for once). She props herself up on her elbow against Dio's side and motions in Satoshi's direction. "Y'all good? I dunno what his problem is, but whatever y'all were talkin about looked intense."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:41 pm

Satoshi stops where he stands to see Manda standing next to Dio. He is a bit skeptical about how much she heard of their conversation. He can only pray that she didn't hear any of it. He has to go against his morals. But he doesn't want to arouse any suspicion

"We were just having a conversation about the game and where it might go from here. We just realized how stressful it can be in the future. But we talked it out and everything will sort itself out."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 pm

"I was actually just checking in on my main man Dio, but if you wanna talk I'd love to listen." She narrows her eyes and takes a few steps closer to Satoshi. "I dunno what chip you have glued to your shoulder, but I'll just say that the more I talk to you, the more shady you seem."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 am

Satoshi takes a step back from Manda since she is too close for comfort. But his face says otherwise, he can't let his guard down around her. Not even for a moment.

"Really? I thought I was rather upfront with how I felt about people, rather it be positive or negative. I guess I was wrong so thank you for letting me know."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 am

Still taken aback by Satoshi's threatening tone, Dio simply stands there looking at Satoshi and Manda now facing each other. Manda is here defending him, even though Satoshi can be intimidating in his own way. She's one tough lady that's for sure

Finally recovering from his daze, he takes a step forward and grabs Manda's arm to get her attention.
"It's okay Manda, thank you. Satoshi was just leaving. I was just.... checking if he has the right running shoes. Yep they're good to go! Good luck with the jog, I am actually still a bit full after breakfast so I will try to take a run later." He lied, hopefully they didn't notice it.

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am

She looked from Dio to Satoshi, her lips pursed in a hard line. Satoshi pissed her off and she was certain he was hiding something—Dio was so awkward that she didn’t know WHAT to make of him, but she reasoned he was harmless. She decided to back off for a while, making a mental note to pick Dio’s brain later. She smiled and held up her hands in surrender. “Alright, cool. If y’all are cool, I’m cool.” She patted Dio on the back, “I’ll catch ya later, big guy. I’m still gonna go for a saunter.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jogging in the yard   Jogging in the yard Clock10

Back to top Go down

Jogging in the yard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Backyard-
Jump to: