The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction

Go down 
+4
Jay
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Kabirah
Val
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "Now, Like I said before, because this is an instant eviction you all must cast your vote to evict IMMEDIATELY!"

"One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Good luck, HouseGuests. Je'Raldo as HA, you are not allowed to vote."

"Manda and Morgan. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Manda or Morgan. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:17 pm

Val reappears on the TV Monitor. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. And... we have a tie. That means Je'Raldo, as House Ambassador you must choose if Manda or Morgan will be evicted. Please stand and make your decision now in front of the others."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Je'Raldo stands up and walks to the middle of the room facing the two nominees. One's face was bloodshot red after crying while the other one had their legs/arms crossed.

He begins to speak.

"Morgan, As of tonight you gave me migraines and I hope you learned something from tonight. Try not to get manipulated so easily, because your biggest downfall in this game could be yourself, man."

He turns his head looking at Manda

"Manda, You are hands down one of the best players to walk into this game, you will do anything to win" He looks at Mand'as bald head "which show's a lot of determination. It amazes me how people don't see the side of you like I do. You're an intelligent, strong and the most caring women I have ever meet. I love you so much Manda, but I'm sorry. I need to pop your cherry, Blueberry.

I choose to Evict Manda."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Manda kinda suspected this was coming--Je'Raldo would have to be an IDIOT not to vote her out. So, she put on a big smile and went to go shake his hand (possibly go in for a bro hug). "Awe, thanks sweety... But rest assured, this cherry was popped long ago."

She then went on to address the other competitors. "Morgan, stop getting so worked up over petty shit. Take this near-elimination and let it motivate you to make the finals."

"Deressa Girl you know I want you to go all the way in this game. You're so much smarter and more clever than you realize, and I know you'll make it far."

"Nisha I dunno where all this actual strategy and gameplay came from, but go HARD, girl! Make this entertaining like please. But, also," she pulls a tissue from her pocket and stuffs it in Nisha's hand. "Hold off on the water works. You're becoming a meme."

"Dio, my man, it's been a pleasure sleeping with you," she winks, then laughs. "Win this shit for your girl back home."

"And finally, Robin..."

"I don't know where this beef came from. Stop trying to force drama--like what are you gonna do now that I'm gone?"

"Also, from one feminist to another..."

"1: Anytime someone calls attention to the breaking of gender roles, it ultimately undermines the concept of gender equality by implying that this is an exception and not the status quo.

"2: The fact that you insist on going after your female houseguests when the male counterparts have done just as much if not more to wrong you is honestly a little worrisome, and you might want to think about whether or not you're harboring some internalized sexism.

"3: Your brand of feminism hinges on excelling in masculine activities and hating on anything remotely feminine, which only enforces the idea that women--and stereotypical feminine interests for that matter--are inferior. Think about that maybe?

"True feminism is just doing whatever the fuck you want and making sure others are free to do the same, so long as you aren't using your freedom to take away the rights of others." She throws up a peace sign and smirks.

"I'm a bisexual, polyamorous, half-Japanese woman who has marched and fought for the rights of women and minorities more than you could ever DREAM of, so get with the program, get educated, and stop embarrassing yourself on national TV. People like you honestly give feminists a bad name, and the fact that you keep coming for me has only made me realize that you're a clueless 'girl power' white feminist whose greatest worry is whether or not you'll be told you throw like a girl."

Manda blows a kiss to her fellow houseguests and turns to leave, handing Morgan a note before she does so. "I hate to leave, but I love the idea of y'all watching my fine ass go~"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Dio gasped as JeRaldo eventually decides to evict his pal Manda. He shakes his head in confusion, not understanding his decision at all. No, not Manda! After she helped him get through last week... She ended up going home the next? Well F-[censor].
He looks at Manda, who tells him to win this game. He walks up to her to hug her goodbye.

Before letting go of her, he whispers something in her ear only she could hear. Her eyes widen for a bit.
He lets go of her and reassuringly squeezes her shoulder, and then walks back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Val was shook. Her wig? Gone.

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Heathe10
"Manda, by a vote of 3-2 you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please say your goodbyes, collect your things and walk out the front door."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Dio walks up to Morgan, and goes to stand in front of him. He has an intense look on his face, but then breathes in and out for once. His expression softens.

"Hey Morgan, since we both know things are tense now... I think it's good if we have a chat. In private. Can we...?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Now that one of her alliance members is officially evicted, the disappointment and outrage hit Deressa like a train. Especially since it was Manda over Morgan, as she felt closer to her and she was the reason the three formed a pact. With her gone what's going to happen next? She felt tempted to burst out and express her bitterness, being dramatic as possible.

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction She-Never-Afraid-Silly

....but she decided to just give Manda a reassuring look that she'll be fine on her own and that she appreciates the guidance she received.

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Gravity%2Bfalls%2Bnod
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Morgan looks over at Manda, he is a bit shocked after him making a complete fool of himself. "You're right Manda, thank you." He then looks over at Raldo and nods to show his gratification "thanks Raldo, I appreciate it"

As Dio approaches he gets a bit nervous, why such a Stern face? "Yeah sure dude"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Robin had a satisfied smirk on her face when she discovered Manda was to be evicted. "See ya bitch, I can't say it's been a pleasure but I've never had any beef with you girl, a lot of the shit that you thought was beef between us was stared cuz of your shitty ass attitude. I came for you because you needed to be taken down, nothing more to it. Don't read into things so much honey and stop forcing drama, like what are you gonna do now that you're gone?"Robin obviously mocked Manda by quoting her little speech. Robin blew Manda a kiss and walked into the kitchen to get a snack.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:08 pm

As Val announced a tiebreaker, Nisha wasn't surprised at all. All she could hope for now, was that Je would make a game-changing move and get out the stronger player. As she heard him utter Manda's name, her eyes widened slightly. There was silence for a moment as everyone sat still with a look of shock. However, the atmosphere changed suddenly as Manda began to speak. Nisha could tell that her words directed at her were genuine, and to compliment her gameplay? It would take Nisha to start her ugly crying again as Manda handed her the tissue.  

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction 450ad515a1086ce5f88fe45d621ab592

She began to chuckle as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. "..*sniff* I'll try, I wish you the best Manda."

Her spirits were lifted, but she could obviously feel the tension as she got to talking about Robin.

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Tenor

The two didn't like each other. That was apparent from how quick Robin was to fire back at her.

Nevertheless, Nisha would give Manda a hug on her way out, along with some of the others.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Of course a Drama Queen like Manda couldn't resist staying behind to receive hugs and love from her fellow houseguests. She'd wanted a big, dramatic exit at the end of her speech, but she couldn't resist spending just a few more minutes with them.

"And obvi y'all are invited to party with me after the season is over... Like I seriously was going to quit and just invite y'all to Calabasas for a massive weekend bash anyway." She cackles, "I have more money than God--I was just here to have fun. Hit me up when y'all get to the jury house!"

And with that she finally left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction   Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Live Instant Eviction
Page 1 of 1