The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the MH nest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

Leaving the MH nest Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks to the last POP challenge, Deressa is now forced to sleep in the Have-Not Room until whatever time she has left on the show. ''Fortunetly'' she is used to poverty.

"This is.....honestly way nicer than my sister's living room. Sure, it has literally nothing in it, but it's a lot cleaner. Ha, this is a piece of cake.
I'm actually hyped to have this place all to myse-- wait, who am I talking to?"
She looks behind her as she's currently all alone.
"Ehh.." She shrugs, sits down and starts knitting a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 am

Dio knocks on the door of the have-not room, hoping to find Deressa there. He got freed from Manda about half an hour ago. While the punishment went pretty well, it was great to finally be able to walk around freely without having to drag Manda everywhere. Or actually her dragging him along. Matter of perspective.

He hesitates for a moment, but then speaks up.
"Hey Deress, you have time to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:27 am

Deressa looks up to see Dio standing near the door. She stands up and puts her knitting pins away.
"Sure thing, Dio! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 am

He gives her a friendly smile and steps inside.
"I was wondering how you're holding up in the have-not room. You think you'll manage?" he asks her questioningly while looking around the sober room.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Deressa smiles. She's flattered that Dio's concerned.
"I'll manage, haha! Believe it or not, I've been through worse. This is actually a step up from my current home in Detroit. I know it sounds far-fetched, but trust me on it..."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:49 pm

He slowly blinks as she talks about it like it's nothing.
"Wow... That sounds pretty hardcore. Was it really that bad?" he leans against the cold wall.
If this is an improvement then her home situation is far from comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:57 pm

"Dio. I had to use a cauldron to go to the bathroom for 2 weeks, because my sister refused to call a repair guy to fix our toilet. It was THAT BAD, yeah." Deressa rubs her neck awkwardly and averts her eyes. She was quite embarrassed to say that out-loud.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:09 pm

He is shocked to hear that, and rubs his forehead.
"Alright yeah that ain't healthy."

Deressa looks away in, what he thinks, shame. He feels sorry for her, but that is probably the last thing she wants. Time to turn this conversation around. He puts a hand on her shoulder and speaks.
"Hey, living together with a sibling can be a real pain. It's not easy, but I can see that it would bring a ton of motivation to rock this competition!" his eyes start gleaming.

"I remember our duel during the HA challenge in week 8. I freaking enjoyed it! That power, the motivation I saw was incredible! If you hang on to such determination you'll ACE life!" he laughs wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Deressa nods.
"Yeah, you have noo idea. It's the reason I'm here, actually. I desperately need to move away and be independent. I know I can do it if I challenge myself...I just need the money for it, heh."
Her eyes widen as he mentions that challenge. She didn't think she made an impression like that.
"I'm surprised you remember that! I totally forgot what I was doing...I just try my best, ya know?"

Deressa's touched by Dio's compliments. However, she decides to put her thinking cap on and question his motives. What's he doing here? Where are her supposed alliance members from both parties? Shouldn't they be the ones worried about her?

"I don't wanna offend you by asking this, but....did you really come here in this ratchet room just to check up on me? I'm just wondering 'cause usually people in this house come up to me when they want something."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:52 pm

"Well I'm glad to see you are still here, I admire that fighting spirit of yours." he chuckles.

Deressa looks suspicious for a second.

Deressa wrote:
"I don't wanna offend you by asking this, but....did you really come here in this ratchet room just to check up on me? I'm just wondering 'cause usually people in this house come up to me when they want something."

Dio stands up straight and holds up his hands defensively.
"Oh no no, I'm here to ask you how you're doing. Everyone is going though their punishments, and I thought it would be fair to see how you are holding up as well since this is pretty permanent. Just having a peaceful talk seemed tempting to me as well."
He scratches the back of his head.

"The chaos of this game is getting to me, and you were so calm during the whole Morgan situation I thought you were the right person to have a chat with."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:14 pm

Deressa looks up at Dio and hears him out. Without her heels on she was shorter compared to him more than usual. She thinks his sentiment is sweet, so she decides to give him a friendly hug, followed by a pat on the back.
"I'm here if you ever need to vent! I loveee giving advice! Well, usually when it comes to fashion, but psychology is also up there in my list of knowledge!"
She ends the hug, as it was quite awkward for both of them due to their height difference.
"Sooo, what's exactly been bothering you, big bro?" She smiles and awaits his answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:44 pm

He was surprised by Deressa's hug but hugged her back, a bit awkwardly because it's him after all.
"Ah thank you! That would be great, it's nice to have someone to talk to every now and then." he crosses his arms.

"Well, Morgan really screwed up for me actually. I want him out of the house." he sounds deadly serious, something very unlike him.
"He lost my trust twice now and I'm not going to fall for it a third time. I'm forgiving but he went too far with his sudden accusations and whatnot. I'm not here to be messed around with." He shakes his head.

"You were calm and collective during his outburst so... I was wondering what you think of him as of now?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Deressa begins to worry, but tries her best not to let the cat out of the bag infront of Dio. He can't possibly know her and Morgan are in an alliance.

"Yeah, he was being a silly ninny...I don't blame you for feeling this way. Right now I think he feels awful enough without us judging him. He apologized so the best thing we can do is move on. I noticed that a lot of peeps in this house seem to hold a grudge whenever something goes wrong." She adjusts her headband.
"But hey, this is still a reality show. You wanting him gone is not a bad thing and it doesn't have to be personal and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm

"Okay good, I was worried that it was just me, especially after the vote. Holding grudges is to be expected sometimes... Tiny things can mess up whole gameplans." he puts his hands in his pockets.
"Thank you, your opinion matters to me. For now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and see where it gets us. A neutral view, kind of. But please, can this stay between us? I don't want to cause any unnecessary drama. I think we had enough of that last week." he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 am

Deressa nods.
"Don't worry, Dio, whatever we talk about in this room stays here. I promise not to tell anybody."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the MH nest   Leaving the MH nest Clock10

Back to top Go down

Leaving the MH nest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Have-Not Room-
Jump to: