The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Je'Raldo and Dio are on the bed playing videos games on the screen. Je'Raldo kept getting his ass handed to him on the Fifa game while the two were having a good conversation up until game talk started happening.

"So..." Raldo studders hitting the controller violently "What's your plan for this whole week? You have a target?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Dio was truly enjoying the game time with Je, it was the best bonding time he's had with anyone so far. After a while Je spoke up asking him about the competition. He looks away from the screen for a second.

"Oh yeah. I uh-" he rubs his arm. "I have not really thought about it yet."
He turns his attention back to the tv.

"I would discuss things with Manda but... yeah" he didn't mean to sound so salty, but he still was a bit upset over Je choosing to evict Manda instead of Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Je'Raldo gives Dio a look back, He could only think but figure out that he was upset about Morgan staying. The votes where obvious on who voted for who.

"To be completely honest with you Dio, I love Manda with all my heart. But the girl was playing an amazing game. We both can agree on that. She is very strategic and knows what she's doing. She's a great liar and knows how to work around the edges when things get too sticky. I never saw myself aligning with her. It was all for the game purpose. I knew if no one got her out she would be making it all the way to the end. The girl has great connections." Je'Raldo responds back at Dio giving him hand gestures while playing on the controller with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Dio sighs.
"I guess that's a good point. Man, I really liked hanging out with her. The shackles kind of forced us to... But it was still fun." he fires a shot with his offense player and scores his 4th goal. He grins and then continues talking.

"I haven't really played a very tactical game so far. But after Morgan's outburst and Manda's eviction, I knew that it's time to actually start playing." He stares at the screen. "Which means making a smart decision for this upcoming eviction."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:55 pm

"I don't want to upset you Dio, but in a game like this, you have to do whats best for your own game. I hope you don't take it the wrong wa- GODDAMMIT" Raldo yells as he misses to catch the ball from making it into the goal.

Je'Raldo takes a quick glance at Dio "What you're saying is, You want to target Morgan? You still don't trust the guy?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 pm

Dio starts laughing uncontrollably at Je's hilarious fail at the game. After about a minute he finally is able to speak again.

"-But yeah, you're right. It's the final straws, there is no room for floaters at this point."
He walks up to the table standing at the side of the room, opening one of the boxes lying on it.

"Pizza?" he offers JeRaldo a slice.

"That doesn't seem to be that bad of an option, no. All he does is bring chaos to the house and I'm done with him messing around. He's all over the place y'know."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Raldo looks at the pizza with a lot of meat and puts his hand in front of it "No thanks, I'm a pescetarian. But thanks for the offer"

"No-no, It's not bad at all. I like where your head is going, Dio. My only question is, how are you going to execute this eviction? Who are you going to put up beside him?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:32 pm

"I'm thinking Robin" he says while chewing on a slice.

"Deressa and I are getting along pretty well lately, and Nisha is fine I guess. She's nice but she is very distant. Robin though, haven't had a single conversation with her. Not to mention the way she talked to Manda right after her eviction..." he shakes his head "Went too far."

"But I've been thinking..." he rubs his chin. "Maybe I will not put up Morgan... Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Je'Raldo raises his eyebrow "Not put Morgan up? What do you mean by that?" Is he planning on backdooring him? That's a VERY risking move.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:38 pm

"Well..." he looks to his letter from his teammates.

"I have to step up my game and that means playing smart. Thinking of the pop, it would be smart to put him up afterwards if possible... Right?" he smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Raldo shrugs "Do what you gotta do man, I just hope your plan goes to plan. If you need any help let me know!" He continues playing the game, sucking as usual. "So, what's your whole motive for winning the competition. I must ask."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:13 pm

"Thanks dude, will do!" He grins.
The game is close to coming to an end now, as Je asks him about his reason for entering the Mad House. After hearing that, Dio stares at the tv screen, eyes focused on the digital characters running after the ball. His mind is racing, after suddenly being pulled back to reality. It's silent for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:26 am

With Dio's distraction J'Raldo finally makes a goal. "OH MY GOD FINALLY" HE looks ar Dio and see's him all choked up. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:21 am

"Oh right! Sorry, just thinking." Dio stretches his arms after sitting in the same position for most of the night.
"Aww c'mon I wasn't ready yet!" he pouts, but smirks afterwards seeing how happy Raldo was with his first goal. 6-1, but hey at least he scored a point.

He crosses his arms.
"Yeah, I can understand it's strange to thinks a professional sportsman needs money." he lets out a deep breath before continuing.
"I don't really like confronting reality to be honest, but right now I have to... I uh, I rather not think too much about it but - there are rumors that my career is coming to an end soon." he looks away from JeRaldo.

"I'm getting 'old' y'know... They'll kick me out whenever they get the chance and I know it. I'm gonna be unemployed and dude" he points to himself "what am I gonna do with my life? I haven't been saving money or anything, and I don't see myself becoming an accountant or something. Then what? I can play soccer... that's it."  
he looks back at Je, worry written over his face.

"I... I have been thinking of what to do with the money if I would actually be able to win. And I was thinking -  of starting my own gym. Not just any gym, but one where I can guide insecure teens into gaining the confidence they need. Like, becoming a coach. For life and for sports." he gives him a weak smile.
"It feels like the right thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm

"The Gym idea sounds pretty legit, You can make a ton of life changing experience with teens like that."

"If you don't end up winning the money just start saving your money right now and see how much you can make before they cut you off the team? Maybe become a coach as well for a soccer team, whether it's at school or in the big league. Your good at a lot of things Dio, so use them to find the perfect job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)   Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dio's Way (RP w/ Dio)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: HA Bedroom-
Jump to: