School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Miss Congeniality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

PostSubject: Miss Congeniality   Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm

"I just started noticing how quiet the house became! Then I was like...OOH!! It's because there's only six of us now! I'm honestly so grateful to have made it this far. Without getting nominated even once! My sister kept doubting me, saying people will make fun of me, but I sure showed her!" She giggles.
"It sucks how Manda was the one to go home....'cause now I have no choice but to work with Morgan. I mean, I ain't hating or anything, he's a decent guy and all....but I feel like Manda had less of a target on her back than he does right now. Dio told me how he wants him outtie pronto. It'll be hectic to make sure he's saved, but a girl can try...I just hope all the flip-flopping I've been doing with everyone won't bite me in the ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Miss Congeniality
Page 1 of 1