The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Nisha is looking around for Je'Raldo when she spots him heading towards the sink near the bathroom. She heads in his direction.

"Hey, Je, I'm so glad you made that decision in the tiebreaker. Things are looking up for us."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:17 am

Je'Raldo turns around and looks at Nisha. "Oh hey, Nisha!" He puts his hand on her head patting it 'So soft...'

"I'm just happy we were able to win that important competition to get back on top."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am

As he pats her, she lifts her arms up, holding down his hand on top of her head. So warm. She looked up at him, batting her eyes as she spoke in a much softer tone. "Out of everyone in this cast, you've really been my ride or die, Je. At my lowest point in this game, you were the only one who even came to check on me when everyone else gave no bother." She leans in to wrap her arms around him, pressing her face against his chest. "I always feel so safe around you~"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:51 am

Je'Raldo wraps his arms around her "Hey don't sweat it. You know I'll always be there for you. You can count on me for anything." He responds patting her back.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Nisha slowly carresses his hair as she continued to embrace him. "I think you opened a different side of me that I never knew I had. I've been making bold moves in this game ever since our talk. And my heart....it's only thought of you each and every time." She pulls herself away slowly and looks him in the eyes with admiration.

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Tumblr_mxju6amxhM1s5vd10o1_500

"It's crazy to think that in a game like this, I can truly confide in someone."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Je'Raldo watches as Nisha embraces him.

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Tumblr_mc46zloLAL1rx1vxr

Haha, I never knew someone could be this in love with the game more than me.

"Nisha... my heart is exactly in the same place yours is in..." Je'Raldo looks deeply into Nisha's eyes.

"THE GAME" to win the money and make it to the end, of course! He responds totally oblivious to Nisha having the complete hots for him.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 pm

"I'm not talking about...just the game." She blushes a bit as she gets on her tippy toes and kisses him on the cheek, giving him one final embrace.

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Giphy10

"...Let's go out there and kill it in the POP!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Tumblr_mr1cuzDZwd1rkffv3o1_500

Did she just kiss me? Je'Raldo touches his cheek, No... something had to happen. As Je'Raldo watches Nisha skip away the only thing he could say was "Was there something on my face?"

He did have salad, maybe some dressing was left on his cheek that he didn't notice. That could only be the logical answer. She is a foodie after all... It makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)   Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lean on Me (PR w/ Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1