The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Week 1: Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: Nominations   Week 1: Nominations Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Ti'Shaun came and sat in front of the camera with a green towel in her hand, rolling her eyes. "So.. we just had nominations for the first time this season. It was kind of a big deal.. I'm not gonna lie, it didn't go the way I imagined it would, some people might not like me in this house, but I honestly don't care. Although, It wouldn't be such a bad idea to make allies in this house, JUST in case I actually do get nominated." She sighed.

"-so, after I get out of my shower, I'm gonna go up to the HoA room and talk to Morgan, kind of get on his good side."

She stands up and leaves the Diary Room.
Back to top Go down

Week 1: Nominations
Page 1 of 1