The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:42 am

Nisha knocks on the door and waits for Dio to invite her in. "Hey Dio!" As she comes in, she sits on the chair beneath the monitor and looks Dio right in the eye. "So...there were a few things you said during your nomination speech that kind of threw me off."

Dio wrote:

...."Nisha. Nisha, I tried to get to know you before but it doesn't seem like you really return the gesture. I don't know what you think of me" he shrugs "but for all I know you are trying to get me out of the house. Sorry, but this makes the most sense to me now."

"While I respect your decision on putting me up, I hope you don't think I hold any malice towards you for one reason or the other. Like, dude, I love you! Do you really think I would have taken the time to help you learn how to bake or even bake you that cake for your birthday if I wasn't trying to return the gesture? Heck, I had no second thoughts about voting Kenji out once the two of you were up there. I may have gotten a little caught up in playing this game, but at the same time …we only ever spoke on a personal level. Despite how I felt about you, I had no reason to think of you as someone I'm working with." Her eyes were gripped with concern as she kept them locked on him.

"It sucks even more now, because we're down to the final 6. Lines have been drawn and everyone will pretty much be playing for themselves." Her tone with her final words were pretty weak as she tilted her head down, not wanting to seem so emotional. "....But for what it's worth....I'm sorry. I’m….SO sorry that I even made you feel that way. Your words really touched my heart, and I feel now like I just hurt a genuine friend. It’s the sad truth that this game can break up relationships. I made Deressa feel uncomfortable…and now you.”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Nisha is next to make it to the HA bedroom, as Dio expected. He invites her in and they sit down to talk. He analyses her as she speaks, and notices how emotional she seems.

"Malice?" he holds up his hands in defense. "Oh no, not at all Nisha! You're far from malicious. Quite the opposite actually." he smiles, and then continues.
"At the beginning of the season things were great between us and I appreciate the time we spent together. Just recently it feels like you're distant. And that's okay I mean we don't have to be breathing in each other's necks all the time, but at a certain point it just felt like our friendship was a bit... one sided?" he rubs the back of his head and looks away from her.

"True that, the game is getting complex. It's always been complex but now more then ever." then something unexpected happened. Nisha.... apologized? He looked confused at her.

"You don't... need to apologize Nisha. It's all good, really! I'm already happy that you came to me to talk." He reassuringly puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Just remember, don't let the game change how you are okay? You're a gentle person, and I like that about you." he hoped that that didn't sound like something that would lead to a Valenda-kind of situation... Heh.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Nisha slowly lifts up her head, as tears can be seen at the corner of her eyes. "I obviously enjoyed the time we spent together. If you felt like I was distant...how come you never confronted me sooner? I couldn't possibly know what was on your mind until now that you're HA....things might've gotten even worse between us."

She raises a brow at him but manages to nod. "Trust me, I know and I'm still the same gentle Nisha that I've always been. I just don't want people to mix this game with personal matters, because this house IS capable of doing that, we all would know haha. Personally, I adore you and Deressa. Unfortunately, I wasn't working with either of you and because of that, I may have seemed a little distant." She honestly felt as if it should come to no surprise, but Dio was a lot more gentle than he seemed. "Just know that if I leave this week, I hold nothing against any of you and I sincerely hope we can all hang out after this." She stands up and opens her arms.

"Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Dio sighs. "I know, I know. But I thought that you would come to me eventually. I don't want to force myself upon people y'know?"

He listens to the rest of Nisha's words.
"I'm glad you respect my decision. Thank you for saying that! It's quite a relief. Friends for sure!"
Dio accepts her hug. It was slightly less awkward then the hug with Deressa before - he was making progress, woah.

After the hug, he smiles at her but then his expression changes, to one where he raises an eyebrow.
"But wait why only me and Deressa?" he leans back. "Does that mean that you are working together with the others? Like JeRaldo, Robin and Morgan?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Nisha chuckles lightly. "Dude, you won't be forcing yourself on me. Just walk up and say hi, as you would with anyone. Anyways, I'm glad we could clear up the misunderstanding."

She raises an eyebrow back as Dio asks another question, but this time, it's in a playful manner. "Hey, we're in the final 6 and you want me to expose who I'm working with? Nice try buddy!" She gives him a playful wink and heads for the door. There was absolutely no way he would comply, had she asked the same thing. And even if he would, what business would she have throwing someone's name out that she's working with without their permission. Nisha was much smarter than that.

Trying to get information out of her after having a genuine moment waa a clever move on his part though, but she was still very much in game mode. "Nothing personal," she states as she exits.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Dio looks completely flabbergasted as Nisha left the HA room.

"Wait what just happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)   Rekindling (PR w/ Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Rekindling (PR w/ Dio)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: HA Bedroom-
Jump to: