The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos From Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Videos From Home Empty
PostSubject: Videos From Home   Videos From Home Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:28 pm

"HouseGuests, please gather in the Living Room!" Val calls. She waits impatiently for each of them to arrive and take a spot.

When they each arrive, Val continues. "Hello HouseGuests. I hope you're all doing okay. It's Week 9 and I'm sure you're all missing your family very much. So, the production reached out to some of your loved ones and we have a very special something to show each of you! ROLL THE TAPE!"

Val suddenly disappears from the screen and the videos from home start playing.

~~~~ Morgan's Tape ~~~~
A girl comes on the camera with a blonde messy bun, green eyes like Morgan and she is wearing a hoodie and sweats. There are two other people behind her - a pair of twins - with one being a girl and one being a guy. They are around 16 of age while the one in front looks about 27.

"Hey Morgan we are so proud of you for making it this far! Honestly, we didn't know you would last so long with that temper of yours. We all really miss you and are so glad that you're staying true to yourself. Things have been getting better in the house, we haven't seen Bianca in weeks which is a surprise since you're on the show. The twins are doing well in their studies and I am now a manager at my job. Anyway they told us to make this short, we love you and bring back the W!" The twins in the back say they love him too and the camera shuts off.

~~~~ Deressa's Tape ~~~~
Static appears and disappears as 3 young ladies are shown sitting in hair dryer chairs at what appears to be a beauty salon. They’re each wearing their own customized name tags that read: Ruby, Octavia and Larissa.

Octavia: “HEYYY GIRLIEEE!”
Ruby is shown blowing air kisses at the camera.
Larissa: ‘’DEE-DEEE!!! BABEE!!’’
A few high-pitched squeals later.

Octavia: “Ohmygod, we’re sooo effing proud of you for making it so far! Like, YOUR SISTER IS SHAKINGGGG! HER ASS GOT ELIMINATED FROM THAT FLOP SHOW SHE WAS IN ,LIKE, ON THE FIRST NIGHT???!!!”
Ruby: “Speaking of her… we asked her to come join us record this, but she refused.”
Larissa: “Big whoop! More screen-time for us!”
Ruby: “Anywho! We’re so incredibly happy for you and cannot wait to celebrate when you return home! Drinks are on me!”
Octavia: “Girl please, Deressa is gonna win that prize money and freaking BUY the bar.”
Larissa: “Shh! Don’t jinx her luck!”
Ruby: “Yeah, Octi. Plus, she has other plans for that cash.”
Octavia: “Y’all suck at being cheerleaders, I swear.”
Ruby rolls her eyes.
Larissa: “Just remember baby-cakes, that no matter what happens you’re always gonna be our super star!”
Octavia and Ruby let out a loud “Awww!”
The three start chanting Deressa’s name in unison and the static re-appears.

~~~~ Dio's Tape ~~~~
“Hola, guapo!” She winks at the camera. “Okay, since you probably read the letters I sent you out loud, because… why wouldn’t you? I’m hot and passionate! You gotta show me off!  I won’t repeat myself over and over about how proud of you I am and stuff like that, because it’s true as my love for you! Everyone knows Diorno Mentarno stole my heart.” She lets out a long romantic sigh. “So all I will say is: KICK THEIR CENSOR oh and buy my new album on iTunes, “No Entiendo”, Juani Deluna! GOODBYE, MI CORAZON!”

~~~~ Robin's Tape ~~~~
The camera static appears followed by shaky camera angles, the camera stabilizes but pointed at a mans buff chest and white jump suit.

"Is that dang thing on Wallace?"

"Yup Dad your being recorded."

The man speaks with a southern accent, his tone lightened when he found out he was being recorded.

"Hiya there pumpkin! The boys and I are so proud of you and how far you've gotten! You've really kicked some ass throughout the competition! I couldn't be prouder to be your dad and the have you as a part of the team!" The man wipes away a tear.

"You're such a tough young lady and I know you can go further! You've already dodged many obstacles thrown your way and your still coming out on top! Your brothers say hi, they're out on the track right now and between you and me, they're nearly as good as you are. Stay strong baby and win that money!"

The camera static reappears and cuts to black.

~~~~ Nisha's Tape ~~~~
The screen flashes as it shows an average built man with curly hair sitting beside a delicate and young-looking lady. Her face resembled Nisha’s but her hair was slick straight. There were two kittens playing on the couch as they held each other’s hand firmly. Small playful kitty noises could be heard as they began to speak.

“Hello, my dear. Your father and I are so proud to have seen you make it this far. You are my baby girl and it has been so hard not having you here by my side. Still, we wish you the very best and pray for your success. You are the light that shines in our lives, so keep on shining honey.” The man clears his throat as he’s the next to speak.

“Erm…yes, I see you working very hard, and it makes me proud to be your father.” The woman nudges him in the side with her elbow. He clears his throat again and utters a few more words. “..and I uh…I love you, sweetie. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there to see you off.”

The mother smiled sweetly at him as she squeezed his hand firmly. “He’s become such a fan of the show. Every time you’re on screen, he’s pulling me from the kitchen to come watch.” She giggles as he nervously averts his eyes from the camera. He quickly glances back at the camera and gives a sheepish smile. “…What can I say…you’re our only daughter and even if I may not be around much, you mean the whole world to me. I was able to take off time from my work, because I know how important this is to you.”

With that, the woman is the last to speak. “Nisha, we couldn’t be happier for you. As we’ve watched you on the show we can clearly see the loving and caring daughter that we’ve raised. Don’t let anyone ever let you feel any different from who you really are.” She blows a kiss to the camera as it fades black.

~~~~ Je'Raldo's Tape ~~~~
The screen turns on showing a brunette curly haired girl with missing teeth pig tails wearing one of Je'Raldo's favorite bands shirt recording in his room. She adjust the camera but ends up looking a bit tilted. She begins speaking with a lisp.

"Hi big brother!" The little girls waves with both her hands flapping "I miss you and rooting for you!" She gives a big thumbs up. "Me and your friends are so proud! It's fun hanging out with them when your gone. It makes me feel like I'm just like you!" She smiles

"Ever since you left, mommy has been calling daddy telling off how we will be fine without him. It's funny" she chuckles "Like mommy said Daddy's a *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*"

"I been helping mommy out with the restaurant to and I think I'm doing a good job at it, look!" She picks up her stuffed animals and plays a restaurant rp of what she's been up too. "OH! I'm also taking good care of Fredrick for you Big Brother!" She plays raldos stuffed giraffe "Its hard to play a Vegan at tea parties he's such a kill joy."

The little girl gets interrupted by a sound of an email on Je'Raldo's computer. Turns out she's been using his computer. She looks closely to the screen. "Oh, and one last thing. Your ex keeps emailing you and I think it's funny because I read the messages and then delete them! Okay I have to go now she wants to FaceTime this will be fun! BYE"

The videos ends.

Val appears back on the screen. "That's all for now HouseGuests. Get ready for the Power of Protection competition - it'll be starting soon!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Videos From Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos From Home   Videos From Home Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Morgan gets a big smile on his face. He can't believe he actually got to hear their voices again...he hasn't realized how long it has been in the house. Final 6? He can't even fathom that...he has come this far had his ups and downs and he is so glad to know his siblings are doing okay. His mother, Bianca wasn't bothering them for once and they were becoming more whole again. He wishes he was there with them to have the experience as well but this experience is just as great. He sheds a few tears and wipes his eyes. Morgan then whispers to himself "love you guys too."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Videos From Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos From Home   Videos From Home Clock10Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:47 am

Nisha sits down next to Morgan with anticipation. She watches as the screen fades to black and a blonde girl with a messy bun as well as twins appear. She can clearly see the resemblance with Morgan and glances over to see him getting emotional. It brings a warm smile to her face as she places a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

As Deressa's tape plays next, Nisha's jaw drops at the sight of the pretty girls. They seemed to have just as much high energy as Deressa had and she couldn't help but squeel along with them. "Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous...," she mutters to herself. She continues to make little side comments as the tapes continue to play, from Dio's stunning girlfriend to Robin's supportive father.

It's only when her own video begins to play and she sees both of her parents sitting together, that her eyes get super wide. She was honestly expecting just her Ma, or maybe a couple friends but to see her father was surreal to her. She listened in dead silence as her parents began to speak and slowly but surely…she began to break down. That's right, here come the waterworks.

Videos From Home 6595e1e7a39a45b4aee0fff2473a0edf542f9ff6_hq

She looks back up to the screen as one last video begins to play. She briefly looks over to Je’Raldo and then back at the screen. "..*sniff*..is that your little sister? She's so cute.." She starts to smile again as the little girl speaks, gasping at the *beep*, which caught her by surprise. She starts to giggle as she brings up the giraffe and how life was without her older brother "How sweet…and ooh, a restaurant?"

After the videos are finished playing, Nisha takes in a deep breath, and exhales. She felt refreshed after hearing back from both of her parents. She would pull out a napkin to dry her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Videos From Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos From Home   Videos From Home Clock10

Back to top Go down

Videos From Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Living Room-
Jump to: