The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explaining the frustration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Explaining the frustration Empty
PostSubject: Explaining the frustration   Explaining the frustration Clock10Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:01 am

"I feel like shit."

Dio drags his hands over his face.
"I want to sleep but I can't sleep... If people talk it makes my head hurt. Talking myself makes my head hurt."
He moans. "Did I really just get sick during my probably last week here? I'm NEVER sick yet here I am." he looks frustrated. "I shouldn't let it hold me back, I'm stronger then that. But right now my motivation is just... gone." he sighs.

"I don't even know what to do with Je'Raldo now, I basically told him to [censor] off, and he didn't even say anything back. On one hand, I want to slap some sense into him for playing the game like this because he screwed me over by saving Nisha. He... probably knew about the secret pop..." his expression gradually shows more frustration. "Only confirming he was just playing me. Ugh, what is it with people being so... so... so dishonest!" he sniffles to fight his runny nose.

"And also! -Uhm... Wait where was this going again? Ugh, nevermind...."

It's silent for a little while, but then he tries to continue.
"One thing I don't understand is, why did he vote for Morgan instead of Deressa? If they are in an alliance, then that's weird. And I'm 100% sure he was the one to vote for Morgan, since Robin would simply follow Nisha's decision."
he looks to the door.

"Trouble in his paradise after all?"
Back to top Go down

Explaining the frustration
Page 1 of 1