Sixteen money-hungry, fame-seeking and just plain wacky contestants signed up to endure an entire summer locked up in a house fighting for One Million Dollars!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Plan for Morgan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeRaldo

PostSubject: The Plan for Morgan   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:07 pm

"Last night Morgan and I bonded like old times, I gave him a harsh study session in case the HA competition is trivia. I'm trying to help Morgan out only because my main objective is to try to keep Morgan in the game as long as I can and to take him to the final 3. From how our relationship is going thus far. I can see him taking me to the Final 2 over anyone else left in the game if he ends up winning the Final HA. Having him evicted would be a loss for me. I'm going to do whatever it takes to win this money."

"If Morgan does win that HA, It will put a target off the girls back since I have full control over Morgans HA like he promised. The goal for this week is to get rid of Dio as of right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Plan for Morgan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1