The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homesickness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Homesickness  Nishab10

Nisha is in the backyard laying in the hammock as she stairs up at the sky. After everything that's been happening, she feels the need to just lay back and exist. She looks up at the camera for about 5 minutes as it keeps its focus on her.

She starts to mumble to herself...

She buries her head in the blanket Deressa made as she ponders for a little while longer. "I wonder what America thinks of me...it's so hard to tell when you're in here." She lays still and quiet for a little while longer. "I miss my family...I miss my friends...Neela...Hailie.."

She continues to mumble on..

"...This game...just keeps getting harder and harder. I'm thankful for Je though...and his words of advice back then."

JeRaldo wrote:
"Nisha, I know your not the girl who intends to make enemies and neither am I. But we can't have them playing us like a violin and do nothing about it. It's a game, We have to play dirty as well."

She looks up to the camera again, realizing that she's talking to herself, but knowing that the viewers were at least listening. "..but..his impact on my gameplay..well, it's a double-edged sword. On one hand I've come so far in this game...on the other, it really makes me feel like everyone hates me... and then I get paranoid.." She continues to ramble on and think out loud, as she eventually tunes out her surroundings. Her thoughts are soon interrupted as she hears someone else coming outside.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:59 am

Je'Raldo emerges from the poll, after meditating underwater to clear his thoughts.

Homesickness  Raw

From the sound of the water splashing onto the ground it surprising Nisha. He hears her gasp and looks over to her, not noticing how long she has been lying there. This was his first time seeing Nisha with glasses and yet it's week 10... He raises his eyebrows and gives her a soft smirk. Je'Raldo jumps fully out of the water and walks over to Nisha.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am

Nisha raises a brow as Je'Raldo suddenly emerges from the swimming pool. She looks around a bit confused. "Hey, Je.....um...were you there the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:09 am

"Funny, I was about to ask the same thing with you" Je'Raldo looks behind him at the poll "I was there for an hour?" He makes a quick guess "I was floating on my back resting. I guess you couldn't see me from the view over here and the view from entering into the backyard."

He looks back over to Nisha as he dries off his body and works his way up to his hair. "I like the new look" he points at his eyes indicating he's talking about her glasses. Je'Raldo examines Nishas reaction and face, she looks a bit worried or off today? "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:37 am

Nisha glances over at the pool, realizing that she must have missed him completely. "Oh....how about that.."

She purses her lips, not wanting to seem weird, but smiles a bit as he makes a remark. "Oh...thank you." As he starts to dry off, a small crumpling noise can be heard from beneath the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:49 am

Je'Raldo tilts his head softly as he stares at the bizarre noise coming from under her blanket. "Whatcu, got under there?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Her eyes flickered a bit as he heard the noise. She had tried to be as quiet as possible, hoping he wouldn't notice the moment he got to covering his eyes.

"It's.... my letter.. from home that I received during my HA weeks ago." She reveals a folded and slightly creased white piece of paper from beneath the blanket. "It's nothing really...I've just been getting a little homesick. Each time...I read over this letter...it's just a reminder ..of why I should keep fighting to stay here." She turned onto her side so she could be facing him, having a bit of agony mixed in with her expression. "I ....just don't want to give the impression to anyone... that I'm ready to go home...just yet."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Je'Raldo takes the paper from Nisha and reads what the note say's. It's crazy how this was during Week 2. Time has been going slow. "Nisha, You don't need a letter to remind yourself of how important this game is to you. You should already know that your family is watching and supporting you. Not this stupid piece of paper." He crumbles the paper up and throws it behind him.

He points to her chest "The letter should always be there..."

He watches as she looks to where he is pointing.

"No not your breast, under that... your heart." He looks at the camera "Nasty @ss viewers. I see you"

"The heart is more of a message of strength to keep you going." He smiles softly to Nisha getting closer to her. He sits on the floor and starts to swing the hammock to get he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Nisha gasps as he crumples up the letter and throws it over his shoulder. She listens with a confused look as he explains just how useless it is. She could understand what he meant, but a part of her remained a bit conflicted, even more so as he points to her chest.

Homesickness  Excuse10

Although, the words that follow after help her fully understand. She nods lightly and takes in a deep breath. “I know you’re right. And I try to...it just gets harder and harder to hold onto that strength as the game progresses. I'm not giving up though...even if I had to see those words in that letter once more....it was enough."

She yawns as he starts to swing the hammock, slowly drifing off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Je'Raldo watches as Nisha starts to fall into deep sleep. He begins to study her face, the poor girl must feel so alone. She needs some company. He slowly crawls into the hammock trying not to disturb her. Je'Raldo, tightening his arms instinctively and pulling Nisha impossibly closer, their legs entangling and his nose pressing into dark curly hairs at Nisha's nape.

Homesickness  Tumblr_inline_n96g6mi2O91sjgmpy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homesickness  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homesickness    Homesickness  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Homesickness
Page 1 of 1