School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Knock Knock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

PostSubject: Knock Knock   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am

Deressa enters the jury house and is greeted by....no one. She looks around the living room and the evicted HGs are nowhere to be found.
"Hello...? Anyone?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 am

Valenda is shown dancing around in a crop top and shorts. Her hair is different due to it's not in it's usual hairstyle and she starts singing a Natasha Bendingfield song.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Ever the drama queen, Manda bursts into the room in some overly-fashionable attire and strikes a pose.

She flings the doors open with SO MUCH force that the room shakes a bit and plaster dusts the floor. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” She glances at Deressa from between her fingers (which are gloved… because of course). “YOU WERE MY DISCIPLE. I BELIEVED IN YOU—EVERYONE BELIEVED IN YOU.”

Manda sighs deeply, throwing her head back and flipping her (fake) blonde hair as sassily as possible before strutting towards the other girl. She’s doing some kind of weird… ballet strut? With her head still back, and her and against her forehead. She’s graceful as all hell, but her performance is so out of place and STUPID that nobody can take her seriously.

When she finally reaches Deressa, she opens her eyes and stands like an actual human, putting her hands on the other woman’s shoulders. “… Okay but for real girl what the fuck happened? You were my number one pick to win this game!! Did Robin probe you in your sleep too? Stick a straw in your ear and read your thoughts?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:55 am

Deressa notices Valenda singing. She's about to say hi when Manda entered the living room, looking fab as usual.

"MANDA-PANDA!" She made a high-pitched squeal.

Deressa pouts as Manda questions her how she ended up here.
"Ugh, it was soooo lameeee. Dio won HA and put up Nisha and Robin for eviction. But then Raldo won the POP and saved Nisha, so Dio nominated Morgan in her place..." She pauses to catch her breath, as this situation is quite the mouthful.
"AND THEN it turns out Nisha won a secret POP from a claw machine at a party Val organized for us, so she saved Robin. And guess who was the only person left to be nominated...yup, automatic nomination for ya girl. And wham-bam I get 2 out of 3 votes to get out and I'm like 99.9% sure it was Nisha and Robin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 am

Without missing a beat, Manda scoffs. “Well, that’s some wham-bam shanga-LAME bullshit.” She can’t help but laugh to herself at that reference. “Uh I hate to ask but… how’s Morgan holding up? Any chance someone other than the psychic twins or Mr Pro Athlete will win?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:51 am

Valenda stops and hears Manda & Deressa walk through the door. She looks up and down at Manda's clothing choice then smirks. Vale was wearing black rimmed glasses.

"D-Deressa! I didn't think you would've been here...man that sucks. Those 3 seem to be very sneaky to be honest now towards the game. By the way...you look very flashy Manda."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm

Deressa waves at Valenda. "Hey there, Vale! Yep, it stinks, but what can ya do..."
She then brings her attention back to Manda and crosses her arms. "Well... I kinda busted Nisha and Raldo being lovey-dovey with eachother... so if things go Nisha's way I think that the next person to join us here will sadly be either Morgan or Dio."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Manda bats her eyes at Valenda, "Why thank you, my dear~ Sometimes I feel like treating you all with my presence and beauty~"

But her attention was soon back on Deressa. "Oh DAMN Raldo and Nisha? At least their kids would have gorgeous hair... But god I hope it's Dio. At least the others I can see them needing that money..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Deressa nods. "That's a good point...but I'd feel kinda bad for Dio. He'd be leaving under shitty circumstances. He had a crazy panic attack before the ceremony. I helped him balance his breathing and overall calm down, but ugh...I think the pressure got the best of him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:06 pm

"So, he'll probably be here next..." She sighs. "So I guess we're all rooting for Jesus now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock   

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock
Page 1 of 1