The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Worry Be Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Don't Worry Be Happy Empty
PostSubject: Don't Worry Be Happy   Don't Worry Be Happy Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 am

"Well, didn't win the POP I kinda needed a lot." Dio shrugs.
"Saw it coming, it is a bummer though! It felt like it went really well amd then BAM, nope got defeated. As Val said it must have been close one, phew." He wipes the sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah, I have been acting super negative and all this week, I know and honestly I kind of blame the cold for that, combined with stress. I don't deal with stress that well really." He chuckles.
"If it is my last week here, I am not gonna spend it as some sort of sourpuss. I'm Dio, and I'm everything but a sourpuss!" He crosses his arms. "I am not gonna hold any grudges, life is too short for that."

"I think Morgan and I are on pretty good terms now, luckily. Giving each other that final chance! I know he tries his best as well, and hopefully everything will stay good. If I would lose that last bit of trust, man then it's probably over."

"Nisha and Robin, they are both smart players. I respect both of them for their gameplay, like wow they are close to undefeatable... I hope Robin will start playing her own game soon though, it is never good to stick to the shadows THAT long."

"And Je'Raldo. Yeah, Je." Dio leans back a little bit. "I was angry at him, but again what is the point of holding grudges right now? Also a respected player I guess! But-" Dio shakes his finger. "He messed with me and it [censor]-ed me up. I will be nice to him but I am gonna show him that no one should mess with me lile that. I hope he can take the jokes." He shrugs and smiles innocently.
Back to top Go down

Don't Worry Be Happy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Dio-
Jump to: