The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How could it be this hard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

How could it be this hard? Empty
PostSubject: How could it be this hard?   How could it be this hard? Clock10Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:05 am

Je'Raldo walks into the Diary Room and sits with his legs spread apart placing his shoulder on his legs having his hands covering his face.

"Oh... my god." He groans

"This is going to be a tough choice for me to make...

If I use the POP on either Dio or Morgan, I lose all of Nisha and Robin's trust.

If I don't use the POP, I lose trust in the guys.

On top of all that they all make good points.

Nisha/Robin: They will guarantee me a spot in F3. They're more loyal than any houseguest on the show.
Morgan: Throwing people under the bus giving me a lot more information that I never focused to think about. He trusts me more than anything.
Dio: The big bitch is treating me. I don't want my ass to get kicked once the show is over.

With a smaller cast, my gameplay starts to get dangerous and you have to start picking on who you want to work with. The social game doesn't work so well with 5 people. I knew Nisha and Robin were my best choice but the girls are glued together and if it gets down to the three of us. I'm sure the two will bring each other to the finals, if not now. I wasn't going to work with the girls until the end, there two are dangerous to bring alone by myself. As much of I love them, It's what the game is telling me."

Je'Raldo pulls his face ups with his hands dragging onto his face. "Uuugh, I need to talk to everyone one last time before I make a choice. I'm slowly slipping."
Back to top Go down

How could it be this hard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Je'Raldo-
Jump to: